"Cyber Monday" Air Jordan 3 To Release This Year

Looks dope!

I was thinking of painting the midsole grey and then
doing a black speckle.

Yeah I wanted to do midsole grey with black speckle and black bottom sole. Guess I'll wait for the next person to do it to see how it looks. I did this just in case it didn't look good I'll just blackout the whole thing. But it came out OK I guess

Last edited:
Looks dope!

I was thinking of painting the midsole grey and then doing a black speckle.

Depend on how you wear this shoe
My first opinion looks great, dope, Oreo colored

Second opinion, wait, I want to wear this as a semi-presentable way. Say, young professional?

Yeah I would keep original on a date or in office.

Trying to get these around $100.

With tax will be $108
Will double up for the style and leather.

I figured out it is time to grow up, yes, Sperrys black jeans and Khakis.

Cyber Monday being a lifestyle sneaker is elegant.

Personally I regret buying AirMax 1s since they are bad for jogging. As well Air Force 1s & Nike Dunks. May be suitable for college student, but not after getting a job.
Definitely will not buy any Jordan 1s in my life.

But if Jordan 2s Chicago drop again I will buy for the golf shoe looking silhouette.

Last edited:
Check your local outlets this weekend
Nike is sending out 30% off passes
Most outlets have these priced at $150 with pass would bring down to $105 +tax

Reactions: PJS
Is it bad that I returned my TB3's to get these and save $120?  The TB's went the opposite of most shoes for me, the longer I had them, the less I liked them.  and these ended up really growing on me, especially for $100

Is it bad that I returned my TB3's to get these and save $120?  The TB's went the opposite of most shoes for me, the longer I had them, the less I liked them.  and these ended up really growing on me, especially for $100

No, that is smart. TB 3's are trash and the Cyber Monday 3's are really nice. Great decision.

No, that is smart. TB 3's are trash and the Cyber Monday 3's are really nice. Great decision.
The leather on the CM3 are so much better than the TB3's I had. I get the OG hype, but I honestly like these better 
laugh.gif

The leather on the CM3 are so much better than the TB3's I had. I get the OG hype, but I honestly like these better :lol:

I assume it is very bad to return your TB3s and save $120

CM3s are good leather, but isn't perfect that you can ignore NIKE AIR

NIKE AIR on a original colorway last time they did it was 1994

23 years ago.
This is the first time in 23 years they had NIKE AIR although the quality is poop.

I paid $170 for it, and I am proud of the premium price I paid.

You should be proud to find $120 deal and keep as souvenirs that in two decades Jordan Brand had Nike Air

NIKE AIR backtab was my dream when I was 17 years old. I thought I could bounce higher in "NIKE AIR"

I liked the 2s since elementary school.
I liked the True Blue 3s in middle school, Michael Finely had endorsement.

All I wanted was to play basketball in retro styled NIKE AIR tabs in high school. Couldn't afford AF-1 nor AF-2s, couldn't afford air zooms ($70) shox ($150), my dad bought me ACE'83 that only had NIKE on for $30. I was grateful.

I was super excited to buy myself some AF-1s for $40 in the outlet across from our university. Felt super fly until I figured out I am too short to play PF for our department.... I turned into a geek.

Now I am too fat and old that I had to play in adidas Boosts..... NIKE AIR was important to me.

nice!

did you use the F&F in a nike store or outlet?

just curious if the F&F works on regular Nike stores this time around again

nice!

did you use the F&F in a nike store or outlet?

just curious if the F&F works on regular Nike stores this time around again
The store I went to was 'Nike Community Store', not sure what that means, but the coupon worked 

first time I heard of that type of store too

thanks for the info and nice pick up nonetheless

Nike community store is usually not in an outlet mall
The one in Chicago is in a small plaza
I think it donates proceeds to the community

Last edited:
Went into my local spot and got these on sale, they had to order them because they didn't have my size. My first 3 and first retro + model.

Went into my local spot and got these on sale, they had to order them because they didn't have my size. My first 3 and first retro + model.

Congrats, suits your age too.
I would wear this & Chicago 2 low tops until I am 50 years old.
Hope they release again 10 years later, and still go to outlet.

must cop before its all gone :smokin

They are going fast? In my local Nike outlet they were not there.

How fast are the CM3 selling in outlets?

C&C Jordan 8s evaporate once it hits outlet though. Not being able to get a pair.

Right now CM 3's are at outlets for around $150 

Most people aren't gonna cop at that price

But with the all access pass it brings it down to $105

From what i saw at the outlets....its not moving that well even at that price

Or maybe it is..and they just have alot of stock 

Check your local outlets this weekend
Nike is sending out 30% off passes
Most outlets have these priced at $150 with pass would bring down to $105 +tax

Forgot that I had the pass until you mentioned it. My nearest outlet is Woodbury Commons. That's a hike.

Anyone need this F & F 30% discount pass? Expires tomorrow and only good in store at factory or clearance stores. Pm me

Last edited:
I broke down and pulled the trigger for $120
I'm happy with that price
I'm sure down the road these can be had for $100
Same; purchased from Eastbay. $70 off retail is not bad at all! Very handsome shoe that can be worn with anything.
wink.gif

Same; purchased from Eastbay. $70 off retail is not bad at all! Very handsome shoe that can be worn with anything. :wink:

Where did you get $70 off?
Eastbay at right now is $149

Btw I am really disappointed at Nike design team!
Went to outlet just to see some basic Nike dunks having great leather.....basic Nike dunks!

Some Nike tennis classic with premium leather.....

Nike Lab Air Max 1 "Royal" made like suede leather shoes.....

And found out something called NikeLab Air Max 1 Deluxe.....
http://www.highsnobiety.com/2016/08/20/nikelab-air-max-1-deluxe/

Look at Jordan's! True Blue leather done cheap, many Jordan's leather done cheap.

Nike do good jobs on not-so important shoes, and do sloppy jobs on Jordan's and sell them for $220.

I prefer Cyber Monday 3s have a "deluxe" treatment. Use the best leather ever and Phylon midsole that will never crumble.

Back
Top Bottom