"Cyber Monday" Air Jordan 3 To Release This Year

Eastbay had a 20% promo code off clearance items like a month or so back
So it came out to $120+tax and free shipping

Reactions: PJS
Bump. Any sites still have these. I see near retail prices on eBay for my size.

Bump. Any sites still have these. I see near retail prices on eBay for my size.

eBay
They got a lot

And I regret buying "worn twice" Cyber Monday's $120 as now Shoe Palace sold it for $109 (now they stopped carrying it )

Guys I need your opinion
Does this shoe worth doubling up??

Here's what I got in my closet

Chicago 2 lows (.5 sz up)
CM 3s
True Blue 3s
Royalty 4s (.5 size up)
Pure Money 4s
Dunk from Above 5s
Charlotte 10s

adidas Pure Boost grey
adidas Pure Boost oreo

Air Max 95s newsprint
Air max 1s newsprint (.5 size up)

Guys I need your opinion

CM 3s
True Blue 3s
Royalty 4s (.5 size up)
Pure Money 4s
Dunk from Above 5s
Charlotte 10s

adidas Pure Boost grey
adidas Pure Boost oreo

Air Max 95s newsprint

Honestly,

It all depends how much you wear them, and where you're at financially. Most importantly how much you actually like them.

I have yet to even break these out, but if I ever come across another pair for less than 100 than I will defineltly double.

Honestly,

It all depends how much you wear them, and where you're at financially. Most importantly how much you actually like them.

I have yet to even break these out, but if I ever come across another pair for less than 100 than I will defineltly double.

Cyber Monday Jordan 3s will stay at a price tag, resellers will not go lower than $115 (shipping included)

Just like Chicago 2 lows, will always stay above $80 (shipping included). Caught some $70 but sell out instantly.

ShoePalace lowered CM3s to $110+ tax, still sitting, so they stopped carrying them.

My question is, this colorway (non OG), this quality leather (not bad), I doubt they will return.

Guys I need your opinion

CM 3s
True Blue 3s
Royalty 4s (.5 size up)
Pure Money 4s
Dunk from Above 5s
Charlotte 10s

adidas Pure Boost grey
adidas Pure Boost oreo

Air Max 95s newsprint
I personally don't buy 2 pairs of the same shoe, as there are so many different Js I'd rather have a new pair than an old one.  Now, if I had an old beat pair that were rereleased, I might jump if they're a favorite and the price is right.

I personally don't buy 2 pairs of the same shoe, as there are so many different Js I'd rather have a new pair than an old one.  Now, if I had an old beat pair that were rereleased, I might jump if they're a favorite and the price is right.

Cool

Now these are blowing up on eBay

Thanks to P20MEMDAY, anything that has total price below $110 are sold out

Saw many sellers having size 8-11 all sold out.
I'm looking at a pair that walk out price is $116. If it doesn't drop to $100 before Memorial Day ends, I will give up.

Oh, and right after I bought my Oreo adidas boost for $128, I saw the same shoe that is sold for $115. SMFH.

It takes patience to get good prices!!!!! My $13 just went to resellers pocket

These are $108.75 shipped on footlocker right now.

Add to cart for discount, use code LKS17536 for free shipping

Hmm, I'm seeing free shipping on FTL without the need for any code when I cart the CM's.

Honestly JB should had contacted you before they released the custom makes the shoe 10x better with the subtle hint of white.  Makes me want to buy a pair so you can do them i would not give the paint job justice like you did.

The white midsole doesnt bother me, but the laces annoy me to def... Going to use my blk cement laces, since the heel tab has broken off

Honestly JB should had contacted you before they released the custom makes the shoe 10x better with the subtle hint of white.  Makes me want to buy a pair so you can do them i would not give the paint job justice like you did.
Would be happy to help you out, if that's what you decide to do.

Now i got to find a pair but I got so many black shoes these never be on my mind when shopping

Back
Top Bottom