CYBER MONDAY

yup 30%
.....and i'm dyin at how pathetic ecapcity CC is with their cyber monday sale, it's still that lame 15%
laugh.gif
...cranium got em with the 40%
Yeah ecapcity is always stingy as hell

Nothing is good..

Was ready to spend some dough, but not good enough deals to entice me. :smh:

Copped NFL NIKE ELITE Jersey. That 15% is the best thing ive seen so far from nfl.com 

I'd been on the verge of ordering one for weeks now, since this sale didn't have any limits on it and the 10% off for new signups does include language that specifically excludes Nike jerseys. I wish it were a bit more since it seems like the past few years have been 20% off.

Express has 40% off plus if you enter certain codes, you can get $20 off $50, $50 off $125 and a $75 off $200. Code:2449 is the one for $50 off $125. Enjoy.

I'd been on the verge of ordering one for weeks now, since this sale didn't have any limits on it and the 10% off for new signups does include language that specifically excludes Nike jerseys. I wish it were a bit more since it seems like the past few years have been 20% off.
Yeah, I was gonna milk it cause I KNOW a 20% is coming.. but 15% + free shipping  I had to pull the trigger... I got a custom Elite Jersey came out to $250.. If NFL has 20% don't post it on here, I don't want to shoot myself.

Last edited:
Hollister and Abercrombie both have 40% off and it works on their clearance too. Lots of sizes still in stock.

Code:17000 for Abercrombie
Code:37000 for Hollister

anyone know where i can find a website with a list of all the going deals for cyber monday?

They have an ok selection here might see something u like .. fitted came out to $29.99 shipped for me.. but it's free shipping if you spend $75 or more

is fifa worth buying this year, amazon has it for 35 but I just want some opinons before I pull the trigger

Back
Top Bottom