Cyhi the Prynce disses Kanye and GOOD

This **** hard. I need a CyHi album bad as ****.

I'm still mad Big Sean took him off that record "Deep" Money had the best verse.

Cyhi was only on good to help yeezys verses which is sad because he's given us GEMS

Last edited:
roll.gif
are those mj bad boots

Last edited:
Never knew he left
He ain't diss pusha so I don't eem care

Last edited:
Didn't Big Sean and J. Cole go through the same situation, both continued to work and put out material. Good song btw

Didn't Big Sean and J. Cole go through the same situation, both continued to work and put out material. Good song btw

You are right. But they didnt threaten to b**** slap their wives and pull out the AK on them :lol:

I wonder why he keeps getting looked over, he can rap. A lot of people call him a mixtape rapper but if you give him a dope beat and a Ye/Travis Scott hook he good money.

You are right. But they didnt threaten to b**** slap their wives and pull out the AK on them :lol:

I wonder why he keeps getting looked over, he can rap. A lot of people call him a mixtape rapper but if you give him a dope beat and a Ye/Travis Scott hook he good money.

He never really found his identity until his last 2 mixtape, two really dope ones. Before then, he was making decent music but nothing that really stood out, an Aftermath type artist.

This dude is garbage. Ruined "So Appalled" with his corny lines.

But does Ye even rep Good Music nowadays, much different dude than his G.O.O.D. Friday times.

Last edited:
This dude is garbage. Ruined "So Appalled" with his corny lines.

But does Ye even rep Good Music nowadays, much different dude than his G.O.O.D. Friday times.
 kanye publicly said hes a terrible exec and has to put in more effort with his artist

As stated above tho, u gotta grind and get some type of following/buzz before u get that release date. Lil Sean sat on the bench for years before he built himself up.

He had a bar on BH2 about the pressure of being Kanye successor, I was thinking wtf has Kanye really been telling this _? :smh:

I think it took Cons a min to realize Kanye was playing him and wasn't gonna **** with his album but I don't think he really started tripping and tryna expose him until he started missing checks

What's funny is after all that Cons is back in the studio working on the forthcoming Kanye album :lol: must've started missing them checks

Last edited:
why rappers always wanna be a star instead of getting that money lowkey

everybody on the team cant be the that guy

Son wanted attention that bad cuz the music wasn't doing it

It was tight,been a fan since the jack of all trades tape. Hope this helps him build a bigger buzz. Who gone write 4 yeezy now?

Didn't give CyHi a chance until I heard him on So Appalled, been waiting on his album ever since. Kid can rap. He can joke around with punchlines or talk about serious issues. Son is mad underrated.

Back
Top Bottom