Cyntoia Brown vol. Sex Slave Now Serving Life

apparently the “real” story is that she was a prostitute (keep in mind 16 and forced into that) who got paid for her services and just snapped and shot the dude from behind then robbed him

i still feel like she should not have gone to prison for LIFE, if at all, given that she was 16 and the trauma she had gone thru up until that point

there are a variety of opinions on this situation:

I remember this story.

Def dont agree with her being tried as an adult and getting life but end of the day she killed someone. Shoulda served til 21 or whatever and get her life back.

Brown's attorneys have argued her mother's intense alcohol drinking while pregnant left the teen with a neurodevelopmental disorder that could be what caused her behavior that day.

Evidence of her disorder, which is characterized as a "severe mental disease and defect" and has lowered her IQ, was not shown to the jury during her trial, the AP reported.

All of that context above + her being a mentor to other prisoners I feel like she shoulda been out a few years ago and honestly never shoulda served more than a year or two.

i mean, if the boys can harrass and kill innocent blacks, then they should give shorty community service, no matter which narrative they use. wish justice was at least consistant...

Brown told Nashville police officers Allen picked her up at a Sonic Drive-In and took her back to his home and they got into his bed. He started touching her under the covers and Brown told police she thought he was reaching for a gun, so she pulled out a .40-caliber handgun from her purse and shot him in the head, court documents show.

she already had the strap with her before she even met the dude...

means she had the strap with her when she was with her pimp....

and she stole firearms and money from dude....who she shot while he was asleep...

sounds like murder and less like self defense

even if all that is true i dont think she deserved life...at 16...after being raped and pimped out....and an alcoholic mother who drank during her pregnancy...

once again this is mainly to me about us not getting the same benefits of the doubt that “they” would get...they b trying to give “certain” mass murderers the excuse of being depressed or a lone wolf because they didnt get ***** in high school...

She had a bad life but at 16 she didn’t get to tell her side and she shouldn’t be serving life imo....some years and more years of mental rehab yes but can’t give up on a life at 16

I don't know...

After what really happened was posted it kind of swayed my judgement of her.

First I was like yeah that's not right she should be freed, but after reading what really happened I sort of changed my mind.

If she's so messed up what's to say she won't do something like that again.

Will follow and see what happens.

Shorty was 16 in 2004, going on 14 years she should be out now she’s served enough time

Back
Top Bottom