Cyntoia Brown vol. Sex Slave Now Serving Life

Anyway, she should’ve killed her pimp, not some customed that she picked up.

i think she should have been tried as a child instead of an adult...

that is the only reason her sentence is so long...

Gypsy Rose Blanchard would like to have a word w/ you.

Is that the one that everyone thought was sick with cancer, mentally disabled and deaf but nothing was actually wrong with her?

Was the man she killed white?

that adds much needed context as to why they feel she needed to be tried as an adult...

is soliciting prostitutes even legal in the state this took place in...what about the age of consent...smh

Was watching her interview on dr phil earlier. And yeah, big exaggeration with saying she’d be a national hero.

And she actually killed the person abusing her, not some random guy.

That story is WILD.

And she actually killed the person abusing her, not some random guy.

That story is WILD.

Well, I think her online boyfriend was the one who actually did the murder. They said she walked into court at 5 feet tall and 99 pounds. She was so small from her mom poisoning her since she was a baby and keeping her in a wheelchair.

Ya, I think you're right, which makes it even worse.

So dude is a statutory rapist and soliciting prostitutes which I'm also assuming was illegal in that jurisdiction and they still gave her the harshest sentence possible

I wonder why

I feel you and agree with you dude was a piece of trash, but to say she shouldnt have served time or got only a year or two is wildin.

As OD as her getting life no parole was, that's the extreme on the other end of the spectrum.

I remember reading up on her a few years back. The case was bogus. Shorty definitely didn’t get justice once they decided to try her as an adult.

Hopefully the SC makes an additional ruling on the cases wherein those convicted were given the life sentence with a chance at parole after 51 years.

My wife read a bit of this story to me last night, thought it was recent.

With all things considered, she shouldn't get life but def deserved some long time behind bars. She needs mental help definetly.

This case also shows how America sees criminals like vermin that can only be killed or punished with no hope for improvement.

i mean, if the boys can harrass and kill innocent blacks, then they should give shorty community service, no matter which narrative they use. wish justice was at least consistant...

My thoughts and prayers are with your educational priorities.

Jk

She probably shouldn't have life. But 15-20 sounds about right. She still did kill a random John and robbed him. Having a messed up life isn't a license to kill, and especially not the guy who is actually abusing you. Going from her story, she didn't even say the guy tried to attack her or anything. She just robbed and "executed" her words

Also Rihanna is a dumb dumb for posting a factually incorrect story without at least putting 5 minutes of research into it. People blindly believing things is how a lot of recent crap happens

Agreed. She killed a dude because she felt like it. Dunno how people are saying she shouldn’t get any jailtime. Plus not surprised plastic kim k and rihanna are posting false stories about it. Too much effort for them to look into it.

Not many people who’ve actually done some research on the case are suggesting that she doesn’t deserve any jail time at all. That’s absurd. She murdered someone.

But I don’t believe she ought to get life as a 16 year old.

yall trippin and i feel like yall got deeper issues with women if you can read her story and think she deserved to be in prison past 19-20 if that....

lol at feeling sorry for a ***** buying 16 year old coochie to begin with

yall trippin and i feel like yall got deeper issues with women if you can read her story and think she deserved to be in prison past 19-20 if that....

lol at feeling sorry for a ***** buying 16 year old coochie to begin with

:rolleyes ya issues with women thats it

You wilding for thinking she should only get a couple years. Dude was a POS paying for a child prostitute but look at the facts... Man was asleep with his back to her and hands under the pillow.,but he was tryna kill he right? You wildin dog

Shouldnt have gotten life but a couple yrs is ridiculous for murder and robbery. That doesnt sound ridiculous to you?

:rolleyes ya issues with women thats it

You wilding for thinking she should only get a couple years. Dude was a POS paying for a child prostitute but look at the facts... Man was asleep with his back to her and hands under the pillow.,but he was tryna kill he right? You wildin dog

Shouldnt have gotten life but a couple yrs is ridiculous for murder and robbery. That doesnt sound ridiculous to you?

Fam, she was sold to him. He purchased a 16 year old for sex. You're really posing this as if he was innocent because he didn't see it coming.

This is a 16 year old girl being bought and sold for sex, and we're really expecting her not to murder homeboy if she musters up the courage?

There's more nuance to it than 'murder and robbery.'

I think it depends on what the true intentions of the justice system are

If you look at her story and everything that may have led up to that point I think the focus should be rehabilitation and getting her mind right rather than “punishment”

this falls down to people not giving a single **** about circumstances they cant relate to...it doesnt even have to be about whether she was in immediate danger...should the context of her brain not being developed in the first place let alone on top of the alcohol during pregnancy + the rape, forced into prostitution, abuse from her pimp not be taken into consideration?

is it that unfathomable to believe that everything she had been through up until that point made her wanna snap? someone no older or mentally developed than a high school sophomore? you got folks killing themselves and shoot up schools because they get bullied and dont get any buns and excuses and attempts to ‘understand’ are made but for some reason this WOC doesnt get that same benefit of the doubt

im not even one of those SJW super feminist types but damn Im starting to see what they mean when people just have certain weird dispositions towards women in general.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom