Cyntoia Brown vol. Sex Slave Now Serving Life

And it isn't necessarily issues with women, but an inability and unwillingness to see things from a perspective other than our own. So many men speaking so strongly about things we know nothing about.

this falls down to people not giving a single **** about circumstances they cant relate to

Couldn't have said it any better.

As men, we have to start to have more compassion for women and the things they deal with that we're lucky enough to go through life oblivious to. It isn't easy being a woman, and it's especially hard to be a 16 year old caught up in sex trafficking.

Fam, she was sold to him. He purchased a 16 year old for sex. You're really posing this as if he was innocent because he didn't see it coming.

This is a 16 year old girl being bought and sold for sex, and we're really expecting her not to murder homeboy if she musters up the courage?

Where did i say or pose it as hes innocent? I been said dudes a piece of ****. I said he didnt see it coming as in he wasnt attacking her. Where was the immediate threat to say she pulled the hammer out cuz this grown man was attacking her? Why didnt she just bounce? Steal his wallet and cut.

She picked him up at a gas station, and agreed to go with him for money. Wasnt forcibly sold to him. She still killed someone...

So she shoulda got a couple yrs for killing that POS?

Lol @ dude tryna spin this as issues with women.

Where did i say or pose it as hes innocent? I been said dudes a piece of ****. I said he didnt see it coming as in he wasnt attacking her. Where was the immediate threat to say she pulled the hammer out cuz this grown man was attacking her? Why didnt she just bounce? Steal his wallet and cut.

She picked him up at a gas station, and agreed to go with him for money. Wasnt forcibly sold to him. She still killed someone...

Fam.

You've really got to try to see things from a perspective not your own.

She picked him up at a gas station, and agreed to go with him for money. Wasnt forcibly sold to him.

You don't see anything wrong with this sentence when we're talking about a 16 year old?

You really painted a picture of dude nestled up with his pillow sleeping peacefully. **** outta here, man.:lol:

a 16 year old with no vehicle picked up a grown man with a vehicle

even the articles that have the subconscious tone of telling you that this girl doesnt deserve sympathy are not pushing that narrative

http://www.newsweek.com/cyntoia-bro...tenced-life-after-claiming-she-was-sex-718766

lol @ “wasnt a victim”...America is sick...a lot of these dudes think these chicks arent worth more than the slit between their legs no matter how young or old

I believe the dude had a house full of guns and she was already feeling uneasy about being there. He wanted her to do something she didn't want to and that's when things got violent. She pulled out the gun her pimp gave her for protection and killed him as soon as turned his back in bed.

she deserved a decade because dude paid her huh...dude was just minding his business snuggled up in his onesie how dare this *****

Smh3Gq8.png

she deserved a decade because dude paid her huh...dude was just minding his business snuggled up in his onesie how dare this *****

Smh3Gq8.png

There you go twisting ****...

All im saying is she deserves time for killing someone. Taking a life. Ive already agreed with you dude was a POS

Not "a couple years" like youve said.

I wish this country were more interested in rehabilitation, but we gotta keep up that (almost) free labor that keeps America on top.

I believe the dude had a house full of guns and she was already feeling uneasy about being there. He wanted her to do something she didn't want to and that's when things got violent. She pulled out the gun her pimp gave her for protection and killed him as soon as turned his back in bed.
That's not what she said happened. She said he was sleeping and she did it. She never said she was fearing for her life or in danger

Fam.

You've really got to try to see things from a perspective not your own.

You don't see anything wrong with this sentence when we're talking about a 16 year old?

You really painted a picture of dude nestled up with his pillow sleeping peacefully. **** outta here, man.:lol:

Theres plenty wrong with it, im not saying it wasnt.

Lol @ "netled up sleeping peacefully" stop it khamsa

What immediate threat was there? He didnt turn on her with a weapon and try force her to do something.

I don’t even understand what Trouble is tryna say :lol: and this is a dude from the hood so he should understand better

The victim paid a teenager for her services. Breaking all types of laws right there on his end. Then you add in her upbringing & her being tried as an adult & getting life is absolutely absurd.

Yet another example of minorities getting shafted. Absolutely zero nuance displayed by that court.

I don’t even understand what Trouble is tryna say :lol: and this is a dude from the hood so he should understand better

The victim paid a teenager for her services. Breaking all types of laws right there on his end. Then you add in her upbringing & her being tried as an adult & getting life is absolutely absurd.

Yet another example of minorities getting shafted. Absolutely zero nuance displayed by that court.

****** be taking that “woke” and hard on **** mentality too far. his sister or cousin could easily fall into a similar ****ed up situation being in the hood with cutthroat individuals no pun intended

****** is lost

I'm sorry man but dudes is trying to twist the story in here.

I'm usually one to support the victim, but in this case this chick was not a victim.

She killed dude in his sleep... how was he forcing her to do anything.

You guys are going off of assumptions... he probably wanted her to do something... nowhere was that stated.

Yes, the dude was a POS for picking up a minor, but he didn't deserve to be executed while he was sleeping... or even if he was awake.

I don't think she should have gotten life, especially as a juvenile, but a "couple of years" for murder? FOH... the least amount she should have got was 15-20 and with her good work while inside taken into consideration she could have cut it down to 10-12.

She was hoeing, whether forced or not, and picked up a john, went to dudes crib and killed him in his sleep and the robbed him and carried on like it was nothing. Got caught lying, story not adding up and the judicial system caught up to her. Plenty of people had really bad upbringing and still do not turn out to kill someone, and yes that includes druggie parents. Maybe her situation was different, but again to say she should go free or serve a "couple of years" I can't agree with that.

I found stuff online that differs. But if you say that's what happened...
So she was scared for her life, so she shot him in the head while he was sleeping, stole 2 of his guns, his wallet and car, drove to a parking lot where she had a ride waiting for her. If a 30 year old prostitute kills a John in his sleep and robs him are we still saying be lenient. Not saying she gets life. It's been 12+ years, she'd be out theoretically anyway

I don't think we disagree. We all think the punishment didn't fit the crime due to the circumstances, the only disagreement seems to be the number of years.

I think we can all agree the focus should have been on rehabilitating this girl. Regardless of what time you think is warranted for this situation.

I think, in cases like this, the focus should be on rehabilitation and not punishment.

So she was scared for her life, so she shot him in the head while he was sleeping, stole 2 of his guns, his wallet and car, drove to a parking lot where she had a ride waiting for her. If a 30 year old prostitute kills a John in his sleep and robs him are we still saying be lenient. Not saying she gets life. It's been 12+ years, she'd be out theoretically anyway
But she wasn't 30, and the age is the main reason some people get more lenience.

A 30 year old is expected to act more cognitively than a 16 year old.

Not to say she shouldn't be punished at all, just not sure why we're comparing it to an adult, when the whole discussion is about the fact that she was a minor.

I don't think we disagree. We all think the punishment didn't fit the crime due to the circumstances, the only disagreement seems to be the number of years.

I think we can all agree the focus should have been on rehabilitating this girl. Regardless of what time you think is warranted for this situation.

I think, in cases like this, the focus should be on rehabilitation and not punishment.
It should be both. You could put her in a group home right away, get her in a rehab regiment and taking GED classes and get her back on track within a fairly short period of time, but she still killed somebody in cold blood so in that instance nothing happens to her

Saw the documentary years ago was honest and detailed really well done

Though and sad situation all around

She already served about 10+ years a few more years and let her out just IMO

Definitely not life many other juveniles / young adults who done the same or worse got 2nd chances

Well do y’all believe if she killed (and didn’t rob) her pimp she would still be in prison that was the person who was really doing the mental and physical damage to her...was she gonna give the robbed items to her pimp? Was her pimp gonna say no we shouldn’t do this again?...na he gonna say let’s set some other dudes up

Well do y’all believe if she killed (and didn’t rob) her pimp she would still be in prison that was the person who was really doing the mental and physical damage to her...was she gonna give the robbed items to her pimp? Was her pimp gonna say no we shouldn’t do this again?...na he gonna say let’s set some other dudes up
IF she killed her pimp who was sex trafficking her at a young age instead of a random guy, the defense would have an actual case and I doubt the prosecution would've went as hard. SHe may serve a little time but nowhere near life

Back
Top Bottom