Cyntoia Brown vol. Sex Slave Now Serving Life

When did I make the argument that act was justified?

Sorry I missed it.

Quote it for me.

When did I say you did? I asked you a question, but instead you answer with a question.

Ok so you agree with me? Cool. Now go back to trolling.

Coming from the guy who is 30+ making countdown threads until Kadys from My Wife & Kids and Kylie Jenner’s 18th bday. But ok.

When did I say you did? I asked you a question, but instead you answer with a question.

Ok so you agree with me? Cool. Now go back to trolling.

Coming from the guy who is 30+ making countdown threads until Kadys from My Wife & Kids and Kylie Jenner’s 18th bday. But ok.
I don't agree with most of the bull**** you post on NT. You tried to misrepresent my argument, and I called you on it. Now you play coy.

Also I made no such threads troll. Miss me with your nonsense.

Does the trauma someone experiences in their life excuse murder from a legal standpoint? How many people in jail now wish they could go to a judge and say "I grew up rough that's why I robbed and killed that man?"

I'm sure there is some sort of legal precedent set for "rationalizing" certain crimes. Like crime of passion and such. I'm sure there are plenty of people in jail/prison that wish they had better representation. But to be very clear, again, I'm not saying she should be excused for the murder just that her life's experiences should be considered

That is fair but how do you measure that?

Case by case but honestly I don't have nearly enough education to really say. It's dangerous because it can be used incorrectly like the rich kid who got off those dui killings because he'd never been disciplined.

I think it should reduce a charge no more than 20-30% of the original charge based on the severity of the experiences

What justifies her killing a man by shooting him at point blank range in the middle of the night while he is sleeping then stealing his wallet and the $172 in cash he had?

When a crime is committed, there are aggravating and mitigating circumstances. The mitigating circumstances in her case far outweighed the aggravating factors. Her decision making process was askew because she was exposed to trauma before she was even born and throughout her childhood.

Some people need to understand the slippery slope that this sets ...

O, Sandusky was raped by his father repeatedly when he was a kid so you have to consider that when sentencing him for the rape of kids in a Penn State shower ...

Nope ...

Considering a person's past is not the same as removing that person's responsibility.

It just means think about how their life or the situation around their actions impacted their ability to make the right decision.

Some people need to understand the slippery slope that this sets ...

O, Sandusky was raped by his father repeatedly when he was a kid so you have to consider that when sentencing him for the rape of kids in a Penn State shower ...

Nope ...

Nope what? Sexual predators are HIGHLY likely to re-offend. In fact, their recidivism rate is the HIGHEST. Which is why if they're not already given a lengthy sentence, they're entered as sex offenders based on level, tracked and have the most intensive form of probation. For life. That designation doesn't go away.

Juvenile females who kill are highly UNLIKELY to commit that same offense, which is why their release is more compatible with the welfare of society than a pedophile.

It's not a slippery slope when each case is handled accordingly.

Stop acting like all criminal are treated the same.

Is it considered sex trafficking if you’re getting dome in rush hour traffic?
ekQpV59.gif

Social media really helped her get out .... that’s wild .

Based on her past she deserves to be out , based on her actual crime I’m not sure about that but doesn’t matter at this point.

She got the original sentence for killing a dude and leaving with his wallet and guns.
He was also a veteran so theres that

Yeah the PTSD gonna be real for this girl. Victim of sex trafficking, the justice system and behind bars for 15 years. She's gonna need a LOT of support from people. Does she have any family to speak of?

Back
Top Bottom