Cyntoia Brown vol. Sex Slave Now Serving Life

Understood. Just like to know if you feel, not that it justifies and clears her of any responsibility of her actions, that because of the things she's gon through if those events had any effect to her possibly wanting to "feel" killing somebody[/QUOTE

Sure. A lot of people who go through trauma want to know what its like to cause it for others

If you agreed with the Supreme Court ruling that life sentences for juveniles is cruel and unusual punishment.
No. Especially crimes involving murder and rape. These should carry the harshest penalties. As far as your example with the toddler shooting another toddler. I believe that parents should be held accountable as well. A 16 year can go out and get a weapon but a toddler finding a gun and shooting someone speaks negligence of the parent(s).

So would you say it's possible that due to the trauma she experienced in her life that her moral and ethical code were screwed causing her to make many bad choices including but not limited to murder?

So would you say it's possible that due to the trauma she experienced in her life that her moral and ethical code were screwed causing her to make many bad choices including but not limited to murder?

Say what’s on your mind, stop asking questions.

Lmao. She shot the man while he was sleeping. How do people believe this girl? She goes into court with her hair in 2 doodoo braids to look innocent.

Finesse of decade.

You ain't lying. And now they trying to use her as a symbol of standing up to sexual abuse when all she did was shoot a trick in his sleep.

ain't no excuse for murder. you searching for a reason but you really trying to give her excuses. just because i had a tough upbringing does not make it excusable to shoot someone so that i can know what it feels like.

No. Especially crimes involving murder and rape. These should carry the harshest penalties. As far as your example with the toddler shooting another toddler. I believe that parents should be held accountable as well. A 16 year can go out and get a weapon but a toddler finding a gun and shooting someone speaks negligence of the parent(s).
You can't say age does not matter in one instance, but does in the other.

Crime is crime. So lil Timmy gotta do stretch in the Pen. Famb gotta put on dat orange Osh Kosh jumper. By your logic.

And funny, you seem completely comfortable with hand waving away all the people that failed this young lady. So parents matter in one instance but not the other. Hmmm

ain't no excuse for murder. you searching for a reason but you really trying to give her excuses. just because i had a tough upbringing does not make it excusable to shoot someone so that i can know what it feels like.
She served time for the murder, and will be on probation for many more years it seems.

She didn't get a pardon.

I'm not looking for an excuse or reason, I'm asking you what you think to see if maybe there's a question you had not asked yourself. I'm sure even in my precious question to you I said I wasn't trying to justify or clear her for anything.

She committed a crime, no matter the situation she still chose to kill that guy BUT that's not all that happened here. The same way someone suffers from PTSD can commit a crime because a loud sound triggered them to attack we must also consider a person's past to determine its impact.

The US Justice strongly disagrees, given that they reduce or dismiss murder charges all the time for mitigating circumstances.
I guess we should get rid of all Murder 2 and manslaughter laws and charge all murders as Murder 1, and give them life.

Better yet, kill all of them.

Since murder is murder and we are not gonna look at the circumstances surrounding it. And we do not care about what classifies as cruel and unususal punishment.

I mean who needs the 8th amendment anyway. Let us not let this feminist agenda cloud our judgement

You can't say age does not matter in one instance, but does in the other.
yes i can. a 16 year old girl who is grown enough to run away grown enough to trick for money grown enough to carry a gun should be grown enough to handle the consequences and not have people thinking her punishment is an outrage. White Boy Rick been locked up since the 80's and all he did was sell was drugs but this lil ***** murdered somebody and gets granted clemency after just 15 years. Her life is actually going to be better now after murdering this man. She's famous now. Be a piece of **** degenerate for 16 years of your life Kill somebody go to prison for 15 years and get famous for it. Come out of prison at 30 with a book or movie deal and now she's set. They might even give her a reality show. The life she took was a United States veteran youth minister and real estate agent. A much more productive member of society than Ms. Brown who was in out of juvenile court.

yes i can. a 16 year old girl who is grown enough to run away grown enough to trick for money grown enough to carry a gun should be grown enough to handle the consequences and not have people thinking her punishment is an outrage. White Boy Rick been locked up since the 80's and all he did was sell was drugs but this lil ***** murdered somebody and gets granted clemency after just 15 years. Her life is actually going to be better now after murdering this man. She's famous now. Be a piece of **** degenerate for 16 years of your life Kill somebody go to prison for 15 years and get famous for it. Come out of prison at 30 with a book or movie deal and now she's set. They might even give her a reality show. The life she took was a United States veteran youth minister and real estate agent. A much more productive member of society than Ms. Brown who was in out of juvenile court.

It’ll only be a matter of time until she violates her probation.

yes i can. a 16 year old girl who is grown enough to run away grown enough to trick for money grown enough to carry a gun should be grown enough to handle the consequences and not have people thinking her punishment is an outrage. White Boy Rick been locked up since the 80's and all he did was sell was drugs but this lil ***** murdered somebody and gets granted clemency after just 15 years. Her life is actually going to be better now after murdering this man. She's famous now. Be a piece of **** degenerate for 16 years of your life Kill somebody goes to prison for 15 years and get famous for it. Come out of prison at 30 with a book or movie deal and now she's set. They might even give her a reality show. The life she took was a United States veteran youth minister and real estate agent. A much more productive member of society than Ms. Brown who was in out of juvenile court.
So she was a piece of **** degenerate at 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 all those years. She was a price of **** at the same age you said you would let another toddler off for murdering someone. Hmmm seems kinda hypocritical.

It seems you are so drunk on red pill nonsense you can't see you are exposing how bias you are.

You said age doesn't matter, not me. But when ask you to apply it universally you refuse. But want to draw a line somewhere, but you are pissed people drew at a different place than you.

The dude didn't deserve to die. But he was buying sex from an underage girl what had me forced into sex trafficking. He was not being a productive member of society where he was doing that. He was being a low life rapist. And by your admission, you could care less about cruel and unusual punishment for rapist.

So more hypocrisy from you.

This almost sounds personal.

Also, Rick was paroled to a federal sentence he plead out to to protect his family. Apples and oranges.

Back
Top Bottom