D-9 movie another clover feild hype flick?

c0nev3rge

Banned
http://d-9.com/

i was at a bus stop this morning and i saw a sign that said "this bustop is for humans only" or something along those lines i thought it was prettycool when i found out it was a movie.

district-9-poster-0.jpg

i think that was along the lines of it^^ sry if im late

I saw that on the bus seat near the airport.

I thought they were just trying to stop people with pets from having them sit up there.
ohwell.gif

how did this fly so far under the radar? ive never even heard of this and that trailer was dope

i hope it's nothing like cloverfield, that movie was terrible. but this one looks promising.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Racism towards Aliens
smh.gif
want to watch. Movies like this make me afraiod we will acutally do this if aleins come

Do you pay attention in history class? Do you know anything about segragation and the apartheid system in South Africa. Damm, You even said we might do thisaliens when we already doing or did this to our own species. "They seem like some nice Aliens in that trailer, a love story perhaps? " love story?-_- i wonder what the moral of this story will be. -_- For not reading other people post.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Racism towards Aliens
smh.gif
want to watch. Movies like this make me afraiod we will acutally do this if aleins come

Do you pay attention in history class? Do you know anything about segragation and the apartheid system in South Africa. Damm, You even said we might do this aliens when we already doing or did this to our own species. "They seem like some nice Aliens in that trailer, a love story perhaps? " love story? -_- i wonder what the moral of this story will be. -_- For not reading other people post.

laugh.gif
my son furious.
Are you the NT'er who said they lived in South Africa??

Back
Top Bottom