D.R.A.M. "THE I LIKE TO CHA CHA GUY" ANYONE?

cha cha was my jawn but i honestly didn't think he had much after that , but this joint wit sza is heat 

laugh.gif
 dram kelly 

Drake really jacked his whole style on "Hotline Bling".

Homie can't even eat off of the radio spins anymore 
mean.gif

Hotline Bling is Drakes rendition of Cha Cha fam ofc he jocked it lol.

Was on TheFader earlier and seen he's dropping something. Put on for VA mane.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Dude has a voice I think he just need better production & some direction. The I luv it joint is my jam too

D.R.A.Ms production is A1. He still gets spins in the DC area. Happy to see someone put on for VA and the 75.

I listened to a few joints on his soundcloud and was impressed. He has hit maker potential

Drake is such a gotdamn unoriginal artist smh.

Love the ChaCha record, and I didn't even realize he from VA. That's what's up! 2UP2DOWN

Cha Cha, $ and I Luv it have been in steady rotation for me for a while and to be honest.... I never even considered Hotline Bling to be a bite till everyone making it a big deal.
The vibe in both songs is a style, inspired by a culture.. neither one of them own it.

It's only a bite when it becomes a hit :lol: before nobody cared

that's how it go

I mean.

Hotline Bling debut at the same time as Charged Up.OVO even had it labelled as "Cha Cha" remix.

Where was this outrage months ago?

- Sidenote. How the **** did this dude get away with sampling a Nintendo song without getting sued?

Last edited:
it'll never be cool but they all do it

he is a corporation

quicker and cheaper material

if he can get material with no time invested he'll do it

as would anyone else on top

still weak but unfortunately it's the norm

dude is a serial biter and what's worse is that nobody seems to care
thats the scary part about it . i feel like before he realized what he could do for other people by jumping on their track , now its like what if i find a way to do that for myself 

and it def debuted as the cha cha remix , i kept thinking a version WITH dram would pop up but now we have hotline bling . i honestly don't even think drake would've ran with it the way he did until he realized it was a hit himself

Bobby Smurda flips Banks' beat yet no one cares. But all the fake outrage bout this. Folks just mad cuz Drake on top.

Bobby Smurda flips Banks' beat yet no one cares. But all the fake outrage bout this. Folks just mad cuz Drake on top.

What are you talking about? That's a COMPLETELY different scenario. Bobby Schmurda didn't flip anything. He got a beat that Banks LEASED therefore not having exclusive rights. Schmurda popped, and the label acquired exclusive rights to it.

That's not even remotely similar to this situation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom