Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
that video is public on the internet it's fair game b

:lol:

Anything you put on the internet is fair game.

I could kinda see if he wanted to keep his NT life separate from real life but obviously that's not the case.

Y'all been in here going in on this mans living arrangement for the past 4 decades and now putting captions on a pic of his mom that he put out is overboard? :lol:

Be consistent.

Last edited:
being on NT for so long I know what things consistently get threads locked.

Haven't you notice certain people stopped posting?
laugh.gif
the warnings have been issued, now they lurking
lol

This thread gotta stay open for the resolution to the Kanye thing.

I wanna see where he's gonna be in 2020-2024 compared to the wild 2016 he's had.

i can guarantee there's AT LEAST 1 mouse and 1 roach living in that apartment at any given time. That would be like a playland. So many things to climb on and hide in. i feel like ninja has food under his bed. pizza crusts n ****. random stiff jerkoff socks. old playboys with the hard pages lol. mad crumbs everywhere. whole spot prolly dusty af too. You can't be on your Pledge and Lysol game while being copacetic with a shoe fort in every room. I had to wash my hands after just looking at those pictures. Couch prolly got MRSA

:lol: y'all ***** fooled up

Like I said before, Ninjahood, I don't want no smoke from the Draco Musket.

No disrespect for your ole lady.

But as for you living situation you should be ashamed.

Last edited:
A black dude born and raised in Germany is no longer black because he speaks German ?
Even just in Africa they speak French, english, Portuguese, spanish, dutch and a host of local dialects .....he been terrible with the rebuttals lately :lol: 

Just caught up to the amount of shots fired 
roll.gif

I have no problem with Ninja's living situation but like Rusty said it's the constant hypocrisy and condescending attitude to other people's struggles that gets him in this position. This is the man who thinks systemic racism has zero basis in reality and is just a leftist fantasy. The man who is constantly telling other to pick themselves up by da bootstraps while he is by all means leeching off government assistance he openly brags about not needing.

I thought da crybaby era came to a screeching halt? Hypocritical @#$ dude stays talking down on people who complain about anything yet also reports any negative comment towards him

Last edited:

Kanye gets white contacts for a costume

we clown him

thread is bumped when Ye goes crazy a few weeks ago and again when he is released with blonde hair and then again when he meets with Trump

Ninja comes in to defend Donald Trump feels are caught on both sides and now we remember that Ninja is talking all this sweet **** about how the world works while shoeboxes and Pelles are preventing his sweet kind madre from being able to navigate her own home

and apparently now people are feeling remorseful for memeing his mom after ******** on this mans whole life past high school for 10-20 pages :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom