Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen a roasting on this site like what just happened in this thread. You guys got me feeling sorry for Ninja

how jesus supposed to answer your prayers with all them damb shoes around b

da way im able to incinerate currency indiscriminately because of my god job and no kids or problems? da lord has done me plenty already.

i could've spawned in Syria for crying outloud :x

Last edited:
Ninja bragging about not paying much for his rent controlled apartment is like bragging about not having a car note on a 1995 Honda Civic.

tell that to da jews & hipsters dying to pay off da current residence to take it over
laugh.gif

u aint fooling nobody b.
Oh the ones that will eventually run your moms out her place
my moms is leaving me da apt...
laugh.gif

and my rent is top soil dirt cheap
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Pitiful. Dude getting his 15, 20, and 30 year high school reunion information sent to the exact same address his report card got sent to back in the day. A grown *** child stuck in neutral.
thought you were a mod before?

Dudes talking about building bridges with well known white supremacists....SMH. I expect that kind of talk from young Sammy Sosa from Da Heights, but not some of you other dudes. Some of you dudes have a "broken spirit" that is quite possibly beyond repair.
My dude said young Sammy Sosa from Da Heights. :rofl:

I've been trying, but I can't eem think of a clever way to tell a chick me and moms is roommates. Like, there's just no fly way to mack that. You can't even say she's sickly and she's there while you take care of her for the sympathy yambs. black don't crack.

being on NT for so long I know what things consistently get threads locked.

Haven't you notice certain people stopped posting? :lol: the warnings have been issued, now they lurking

View media item 2263719

i mean thats da less talked about side of NT...u know imma look over this thread, and w/e i think i wouldn't personally be able clap back clean status...welp ill just hit da A button on my Genesis controller.

:nerd: :lol:

wait, ya was slandering my moms..and re-quoting it? :lol: :smh:

ive been long enough to know el Heje usually leaves da door open before he blows da building up.

[emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ninja so in love with da OG era, I wouldn't be surprised he still browsing NT from that dusty dreamcast :smh:

Ninja bragging about not paying much for his rent controlled apartment is like bragging about not having a car note on a 1995 Honda Civic.

except rent controlled apts are about as coveted as gold bars in NYC... 8)
If you rented out a public storage for your kicks, your place would look coveted for once

but i Aint cuz i wanted instant access to everything at my disposal.
Oh please you aren't getting instant access in that wasteland :lol:
Probably would take you 15 minutes to find those Space Jam XIs only to find rat poop inside it

But seriously, can't you just get a cabinet or something to organize all that, ish looks like a fire hazard waiting to happen
Probably would combust from all the lack of oxygen and foot odor in the pile

Oh please you aren't getting instant access in that wasteland
laugh.gif

Probably would take you 15 minutes to find those Space Jam XIs only to find rat poop inside it

But seriously, can't you just get a cabinet or something to organize all that, ish looks like a fire hazard waiting to happen
Probably would combust from all the lack of oxygen and foot odor in the pile
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom