Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
or maybe i happen to live in da biggest Dominican Utopia in da United States and im Dominican & happy... [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] simple i know..

I told you already, you don't represent Dominicans,

as if consuming freshly self squeezed fermented juices from Dominican ovens makes u a connoisseur... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

A former professor of mine has a rent controlled apartment in the Bronx and his ish is huge 3-4 bedrooms spacious, plus it has a nice *** view. His apartment is fancy and spacious, and you wouldn't think it's rent controlled.

Last edited:
sb0fgg.jpg

10nrggy.jpg

The Room Time Forgot

Last edited:
:rolleyes

View media item 2263445
How I knew he'd have plastic over the couch :rofl:

Could at least put some work into the apartment or by a new couch with all da rent money saved. Nah b?

My dude thinks he'll get MSRP for this

It's one thing to say it, and it's another to actually go through with it and sell for what you think it's worth.

The sneaker market has changed. The older stuff is no longer valuable; especially not older basketball sneakers. Kids don't dress like it's the 90's anymore, most adults who would've appreciated these models are out of the "game," AND Nike is retroing these joints every week.

pick shoes in that pile i can't get at least MSRP for.

View media item 2263445

Could at least put some work into the apartment or by a new couch with all da rent money saved. Nah b?

It's one thing to say it, and it's another to actually go through with it and sell for what you think it's worth.

The sneaker market has changed. The older stuff is no longer valuable; especially not older basketball sneakers. Kids don't dress like it's the 90's anymore, most adults who would've appreciated these models are out of the "game," AND Nike is retroing these joints every week.

Getting back MSRP still means you're losing money

View media item 2263445

You ain't getting no MSRP on them dusty *** shox that are in the upper left corner b :lol:

looking like an episode of Hoarders :x

bruh living in squalor

bet that crib funky as hell

it just looks like it would have a smell

brand new sneakers smell great actually 8)
Hell nah dude
Brand new sneakers smell like sharpie and glue most of the time
Gotta Lysol that **** to get rid of that funk

ill pass...i like da new shoe smell scent.
The hell you been sniffing on? :lol:
New car smell>>>>>>>>>new shoe smell

How the hell do you live in one room for 34 years, and never live elsewhere?

From a damn baby, to a ***** in his mid 30s.

Everybody lives life at their own pace....but dammit man. The nerve of dude to look down on other people, like his **** don't stink.

That's where the deserved slander comes from.

MSRP? Jays and foams are so readily available nowadays through retros, plus Adidas putting the pressure on Nike with the hypebeast backing...NH not cashing in his collection anytime soon...he knows that *** lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom