Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
3GBIfT1.gif

If that's his son then my bad but I assumed it was some random funny reaction picture of a baby laughing or being happy the way they have the pictures of the babies on Twitter coming out the womb looking like they're from NY and ****. Didn't think someone would put a newborn pic of their son out there on a forum like this but my mistake.

No disrespect to your son intended but you aren't gonna kill me though man shut up. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dudes was just advocating ignorance joking about someone's illness but when the tables turn they in them feelings typing with the shirt off. Flesh kid was out of line but don't be behind bs then get emotional when it comes at you

If that's his son then my bad but I assumed it was some random funny reaction picture of a baby. Didn't think someone would put their son out there on a forum.

No disrespect to your son intended but you aren't gonna kill me though man shut up. :lol:  

You can't even apologize right. geez

Yo this thread escalated quickly
Went from friendly banter to serious shots fired :lol:
I blame TT for this

Dudes was just advocating ignorance joking about someone's illness but when the tables turn they in them feelings typing with the shirt off. Flesh kid was out of line but don't be behind bs then get emotional when it comes at you
I should have seen this coming :lol:

Were is Daddystyle when you need him. I think we all need to take a step back and ask ourselves "what would our ancestors do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom