Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man all of yall soft as hell, everyone roastin everyone, **** is funny. Yall went at ninjas moms n now its not funny to go at someones illness? I dont even **** with ninja, but where im from, soon as you go at parents, guns kome out...n thats no metaphor

Grow a ****n pair before you step off that sidewalk

You sound square as **** right now

Man all of yall soft as hell, everyone roastin everyone, **** is funny. Yall went at ninjas moms n now its not funny to go at someones illness? I dont even **** with ninja, but where im from, soon as you go at parents, guns kome out...n thats no metaphor

Grow a ****n pair before you step off that sidewalk

Another lame. If someone went at Ninja's mom that's foul. Ninja himself is another story itself. There's no "roasting" someone about a debilitating illness. You dudes are painfully corny.

My apologies. I was wrong, n im sorry bout dragging you into that **** @Colombia, my bad. I kno you sick, n been sick for a while. Thought you were in on the roasting of his moms too, that was ignorant on my part.

N to you dudes pointing out i was wrong for that, thanks for informing me...but **** yall for goin at my neck. Real ****, talk bout my fam, i dont give a **** if you had aids, gloves komin off.

Again tho, my bad @Colombia

Last edited:
Bruh you know damn well that man is practically on permanent bed rest, he's told us plenty times...you foul for that one ...once again NT just don't know where to draw the line
No, actually I didnt know that.

I legit wouldn't have even argued with the guy, had I known. 

I never read his wall of text

Real tragedy in all this is diego out here still smoking bobby in 2016. Need meth to come thru with a relief fundraiser to buy our guy an ounce :smh:

100x100px-LS-7de275cb_IMG_20160925_233203.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom