Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're young, common sense wouldn't have anwered like that in the late 90's

His respsonse on Kanye was fine but that "Change starts with us"

Naw

Last edited:
Hollywood common has gotten real good at not answering questions :lol:

I don't blame him because that money is good but some of his old lyrics have become meaninglesss to me

All he said was he and Ye were two different people and everyone doesn't have to do or endorse the same things.

What is wrong with that? What was he supposed to say lol?

see Cam Newton mauling....

slowly realizing that he is beginning to like the lifestyle more than the art

The way I see it,

The closer ye is getting to midlife crisis territory, (he lowkey is there already) the more outrageous **** he's doing because he wants to be relevant. It's easy to be about the music when your music is why you're hot, which for ye initially was true. But his music ain't got him as being the hottest anymore.

But now hes in a midlife crisis, and he yearns to be 'that' guy. Hell I think that's partly why he married Kim. His obsession with being 'that guy' is deep.

Long story short, he's in a midlife crisis. Simple

Yo ninja... if your fingers get too tired from throwing bird seed to the chirp squad here, let me know and I'll go start a thread that will have Hand2HandKing punch his dry wall and send Columbia running for his medicine cabinet 
laugh.gif

Yo ninja... if your fingers get too tired from throwing bird seed to the chirp squad here, let me know and I'll go start a thread that will have Hand2HandKing punch his dry wall and send Columbia running for his medicine cabinet :lol:

SAVAGE

:rofl: :smh:

Yo ninja... if your fingers get too tired from throwing bird seed to the chirp squad here, let me know and I'll go start a thread that will have Hand2HandKing punch his dry wall and send Columbia running for his medicine cabinet :lol:

Bruh get off his **** the man can take care of himself :lol:

Last edited:
Is columbia legit on meds?    
Im not trying to clown if homie has legit prescriptions

Bruh you know damn well that man is practically on permanent bed rest, he's told us plenty times...you foul for that one ...once again NT just don't know where to draw the line

Last edited:
Ninja so in love with da OG era, I wouldn't be surprised he still browsing NT from that dusty dreamcast :smh:

to be fair

....dreamcast was a dope *** system tho lol.

There is dudes doing shorter bids in the same bed in prison for murder than the last time NH changed his bed sheets

:rofl:

tumblr_m8yiq7zGZ41qdxxyt.gif

Sooooo Kanye...is he ok?
Nah lol

hasn't been since MBDTF

:rofl: :rofl: just read from p 71

Man all of yall soft as hell, everyone roastin everyone, **** is funny. Yall went at ninjas moms n now its not funny to go at someones illness? I dont even **** with ninja, but where im from, soon as you go at parents, guns kome out...n thats no metaphor

Grow a ****n pair before you step off that sidewalk

Last edited:
Man all of yall soft as hell, everyone roastin everyone, **** is funny. Yall went at ninjas moms n now its not funny to go at someones illness? I dont even **** with ninja, but where im from, soon as you go at parents, guns kome out...n thats no metaphor

Grow a ****n pair before you step off that sidewalk
Colombia isn't even part of the roast bruh
He hasn't even posted in here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom