Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't know how da hell did it come from roasting Kanye to roasting Ninja :rofl:
You cats are funny as hell

content with simple life? nina is trying to act like he is stunting on more than half of NT. bragging about no overhead and has nothing to show for. it would be one thing nina was humble. this guy boasts like his **** don't stink

I feel it. The people I met in Central America were humble with what they had. Understood that at the end of the day all the things you have are just "stuff".

Ninja is a product of bombastic American hip-hop. Everybody is arrogant, people just judge him 'cause they think it's unwarranted because in their eyes he's a "loser". But I'm telling you, he thinks he's living like a king cause of the central american culture. Its just infused with American materialist ego.

I have a small 1 BR apt, nothing to brag about but this little space till my wife graduates and gets working IS OUR PALACE....we both take pride in this space, is where I spend my quality time...we keep this **** clean and picked up...is not about becoming Martha Stewart, is about taking pride in your living space.

View media item 2263517

lol @ that deadstock couch.

dead2.gif

so your telling me i should follow your passion and be a interior decorator.. ite girlfriend :lol: [emoji]128133[/emoji]

No I'm not telling you to be an interior decorator, I'm telling to stop acting like a 15 year old slob, respect YOUR mothers space, you talmbout those couches were a wedding gift and you got your dirty *** boxes piled up on it....you keep talking like you doing it YOU ARE NOT DOING IT BRO....you live like an episode of Hoarders.

im on NT b...to da outsiders looking in, thats what ya all is :lol:

we participate in a niche community of sneake hoarders... here's a newsflash: we all represent da same ethos to da uninitiated.

unless ya wanna burn this place down, guess what? we're just different slices of da same pizza pie :lol: 8)

no way g.

don't put that 'most guys' label on it.

A man's home is his castle. I'll be damned if I'm sleepin on an air mattress by choice. I keep wherever I'm laying my head looking like a palace. **** if nothing more, The Sims should've taught yall about making the crib fly.
FACTS..... sound like he hanging around clowns ... also why is he meat riding ninja ? Son looking pathetic

I have a small 1 BR apt, nothing to brag about but this little space till my wife graduates and gets working IS OUR PALACE....we both take pride in this space, is where I spend my quality time...we keep this **** clean and picked up...is not about becoming Martha Stewart, is about taking pride in your living space.

View media item 2263517

this looks like a nice spot, I'm feeling those shelves

View media item 2263517

Can't eem lie, this **** is clean :smokin

Last edited:
How a home should look. Clean, Inviting, and organized. You can tell Steezy's crib smells good. That pic that ninja posted makes me think that his crib def has odors and rodents. 

:rofl: @ what this thread has devolved into. Im not gonna knock dude for living how he chooses. He aint out there hurting nobody man yall boys harsh!!
mannn i agree. it's not my place to make his goals the same as mine. i don't agree with much of what he says but that's just cause we're different. doesn't make me right and him wrong. reading his posts are like me sitting on the beach at home in hawaii listening to trae tha truth :lol: it's a glimse into another world.

I have no issue with Ninja's living situation. I argue with the dude constantly, and have taken shots at it out of rage, but however he wants to legally make his way through life his find by me.

What I have a problem with is given the situation he is in, how he has no empathy or understanding for the next man.

His government aid is sacred, yet he demands the programs helping the next man live be cut

He mocks people that will lose the jobs to automation, yet he might be one of those people

He looks down on food service workers, a job he once need only a few years ago.

He demand people pick themselves up by their bootstraps, yet he lacks ambition

He has great faith in the free hand of the market, yet secures himself in the safety blanket of government intervention

He mocks liberals and raises conservatives, yet lives in a liberal haven, and liberal ideology and policy are what make his life possible. Da conservatives aren't the ones thrilled with market distortions, anti discrimination laws, and brown people migrating to the United States

And he all around has no empathy for anyone, and to make matter worst he smugly pedals these silly opinions as fact.

That is what is truly sad about dude. His living situation is not something I would be satisfied (i wouldn't brag about it though) with, but hey, do you.

Thank you Rust....you always spit that gold

I agree with all of @RustyShackleford points.  But there's nothing wrong with Ninja's lifestyle, if its what he enjoys he's doing great.  So Ksteezy has action figures/toys instead of sneakers, just collecting a different item, i don't see how one is better than the other

View media item 2263517

And the class bracket above you looks at you the same way you look at ninja.

I agree with all of @RustyShackleford
points.  But there's nothing wrong with Ninja's lifestyle, if its what he enjoys he's doing great.  So Ksteezy has action figures/toys instead of sneakers, just collecting a different item, i don't see how one is better than the other

See post above yours. We been over this. His kicks are essentially worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom