Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOOOOO TF DOES THIS?!?!
roll.gif

This cats whole lif is bombed out and depleted.
Roaches and mice def have to be running around.

im on NT b...to da outsiders looking in, thats what ya all is :lol:

we participate in a niche community of sneake hoarders... here's a newsflash: we all represent da same ethos to da uninitiated.

unless ya wanna burn this place down, guess what? we're just different slices of da same pizza pie :lol: 8)

Helllllll to the noooooo....maybe I was closer to you back when I lived with my mother and couldn't care less about taking pride in my own space, my mother is OCD so the **** your mother let's slide wouldn't have slide with mines, but I admit I used to stack up my boxes as well in my room....nowadays I'm nothing like you bro....I rather pay for storage to keep a ton of boxes from taking up real estate in my place like some cool decoration....that *** looks sloppy as **** bro.... MommaHood is admirable for dealing with that **** for 30+ years

I agree with all of @RustyShackleford
points.  But there's nothing wrong with Ninja's lifestyle, if its what he enjoys he's doing great.  So Ksteezy has action figures/toys instead of sneakers, just collecting a different item, i don't see how one is better than the other

See post above yours. We been over this. His kicks are essentially worthless.

i could get MSRP back of nearly all of them minimum.

what pair of kicks in that pic i wouldn't get $ back for? hyperbole much? :lol:

points.  But there's nothing wrong with Ninja's lifestyle, if its what he enjoys he's doing great.  So Ksteezy has action figures/toys instead of sneakers, just collecting a different item, i don't see how one is better than the other

:rofl:

You serious?

....lol no you couldn't

you're the only cat i know that has a bunch of shoes and they all look busted. like how is that even possible. when do you have the time to wear them all enough to trash them all? you must be switching kicks like mr. rogers every half hour.

im on NT b...to da outsiders looking in, thats what ya all is :lol:

we participate in a niche community of sneake hoarders... here's a newsflash: we all represent da same ethos to da uninitiated.

unless ya wanna burn this place down, guess what? we're just different slices of da same pizza pie :lol: 8)

Helllllll to the noooooo....maybe I was closer to you back when I lived with my mother and couldn't care less about taking pride in my own space, my mother is OCD so the **** your mother let's slide wouldn't have slide with mines, but I admit I used to stack up my boxes as well in my room....nowadays I'm nothing like you bro....I rather pay for storage to keep a ton of boxes from taking up real estate in my place like some cool decoration....that *** looks sloppy as **** bro.... MommaHood is admirable for dealing with that **** for 30+ years

aye squirt... your on NT, and before that u was in da kiddie pool section with sole collecter...

to da uninitiated, u are just another citizen of "sneakerhead world".

and i Aint even da 1/2 as bad as what i seen over da years from others thats for suuure.

He gets called out all the time because of his level of arrogance, if you gonna be arrogant and boast about your money, least have something to back that up.

I just dont get why another man's arrogance bothers you so much.

Y'all at each others throats on here lol

Why do you care that we are going at throats? Does it bother you? **** and go back to the conspiracy thread or take a hike in nature. Your peaceful mind isn't wanted here.

Sheesh :lol:

i took that pic when i moved a small portion of stacked boxes from my room... da couches? i got babies pics of me on da same joints...thangs is sturdy.

What about the the bathroom line up dawg?

my moms don't want ish moved.

ever heard da "chip off da ol' block"?

At least keep your **** respectable. Putting that black queen through that.

:rofl:

This thread has me weak

black women always getting the short end of the stick. it's not fair. it's not right.

son's, care for your mothers b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom