Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're the only cat i know that has a bunch of shoes and they all look busted. like how is that even possible. when do you have the time to wear them all enough to trash them all? you must be switching kicks like mr. rogers every half hour.

:lol: :lol:

i took that pic when i moved a small portion of stacked boxes from my room... da couches? i got babies pics of me on da same joints...thangs is sturdy.

What about the the bathroom line up dawg?

my moms don't want ish moved.

ever heard da "chip off da ol' block"?

At least keep your **** respectable. Putting that black queen through that.

:rofl:

This thread has me weak

And son said "My mom doesn't want them moved." The hell? :lol:

As a grown man you should say to yourself "Let me put this **** somewhere else"

ninja what do you do for a living man? did you go to college? Are you actually saving money? Or are you just not spending it on life essentials because it's paid for for you? I hear you throw around the word 'saving' so I'm curious.

Saving =/= not spending.

Last edited:
aye squirt... your on NT, and before that u was in da kiddie pool section with sole collecter...

to da uninitiated, u are just another citizen of "sneakerhead world".

and i Aint even da 1/2 as bad as what i seen over da years from others thats for suuure.

Bro I've been wearing the same kicks for the past 2 weeks, it must be a shocker to you, but a lot of us have outgrown that phase for the most part.

Its crazy how we could have such different ways of thinking with some of the same fundamentals bro....I know what is like to be a single child of a single mother that never remarried....is a lot of pressure since at the end of the day, you all she's got....I get it...I could have used that excuse to ride her skirt my entire life, but I just had to be on my own....eventually having been on my own has me thinking of how I can now take care of my old lady, instead of me at 30+ still waiting to see how much more I can benefit from her....I think that should always be the end goal for a single child of a single mother....do you ever think about that? Like what you can do for her, rather than what more she can do for you?

speaking a language has nothing to do with being black.

just like being in your 30's doesn't make you an adult

:rolleyes

View media item 2263445
How I knew he'd have plastic over the couch :rofl:

Could at least put some work into the apartment or by a new couch with all da rent money saved. Nah b?

My dude thinks he'll get MSRP for this

It's one thing to say it, and it's another to actually go through with it and sell for what you think it's worth.

The sneaker market has changed. The older stuff is no longer valuable; especially not older basketball sneakers. Kids don't dress like it's the 90's anymore, most adults who would've appreciated these models are out of the "game," AND Nike is retroing these joints every week.

roll.gif

Yeah you gotta type that **** out fam. You can't use that acronym for that.

ninja what do you do for a living man? did you go to college? Are you actually saving money? Or are you just not spending it on life essentials because it's paid for for you? Saving =/= not spending.

im a cdl truck driver for da 1000th time, and im a semester away from my associates in automotive tech.

i make good money, chillin...thats why da slander here is rendered impervious to me.

but i sure like seeing ya try :lol: makes my work day fly by.

ninja what do you do for a living man? did you go to college? Are you actually saving money? Or are you just not spending it on life essentials because it's paid for for you? Saving =/= not spending.

im a cdl truck driver for da 1000th time, and im a semester away from my associates in automotive tech.

i make good money, chillin...thats why da slander here is rendered impervious to me.

but i sure like seeing ya try :lol: makes my work day fly by.

Get a storage space dawg. Place probably smell like all feet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom