da "Sneaker bubble" apparently is bursting...

Camped out for some concords when they brought them back a few years ago, I will never do that again

I remember I told my friends what I was doing and the looks on their faces told me all I need to know about the whole ****.

The competition between adidas and Nike sure keeps things interesting.
Im always curious to see what they keep coming up with....even if I'm not purchasing lol

I get what you are saying but...What competition? Whatever comes out looks identical to each other lol

Basketball sneakers haven't been selling like that period. Runners been the wave. I been on the runners and high end kick for a few years now, last pair of nikes I copped full price was the bhm kobe 9. Everything else was a outlet/online steal.

As much as people get into this whole Nike/Adidas thing, Adidas can still be pricey.

Which is is why brands like New Balance and Asics have done very well for themselves.

I saw a study recently that said the Gel Lyte III was the most popular sneaker on IG. I can't find in now though. I do remember that the sample size was pretty small, but was still surprised to see that.

I knew something was up when I checked the Nike website and they had a full size run of the red and cement Vs. i havent bought Jordans in years but those were 2 of the hardest colorways Ive seen on a retro in a long time and they still sitting.

Reactions: ARK
I see all the kids wearing vans now and I don't even blame them. They're priced right and look nice. I go to the vans outlet and buy 2 pairs of sk8 hi's for $45 with better leather than any Jordan I've owned ever in my life.

Keds>

IMG_4281.JPG

Prices keep going up

Quality keeps going down

Overproducing shoes. The supply is getting bigger than the demand.

I'm happy to see this. **** these companies and **** these prices. I love seeing shoes sit and go on sale.

Basketball sneakers aren't the look right now. Everyone wants to wear runners and trainers. Jordan's sitting everywhere. I love it.

honestly ive been waiting for this to happen... i just like it to be easy to walk in a store on release day and still buy my size no problem...but limited shoes still sell out... i can even find those adidas japan nmd anywhere for retail the black pair...i still buy shoes but in moderation... i might buy 3 pairs in 1 month then wont buy any for 3 months...nothing good comes out that has sparked my interest...but sneakers hasnt died look at all the overpriced pairs at consignment stores like flight club and stadium goods which still sell out

What I took from the article is no one is buy sneakers from major outlets anymore, because...you know...the internet.

Major chains still have good sales but not as often or as cheap as the smaller spots. City Gear, KicksUSA, Villa and other spots usually have better deals.

Imagine not wearing converse 70's everyday until death. :pimp:

Any jordan other than the 1's and 3's are hot trash. All nike makes is bulky trash other than flyknit racers and trainers. Ultra boosts are ugly as **** too.

Back
Top Bottom