Daft Punk officially on Columbia

i think giorgio by moroder is my favorite so far.

might change though the more i listen to the album.

I think that both of them have put out some great albums mixed in with some terrible ones. As far as basement jaxx goes I really hope the as yet unannounced new album has more than 3 songs worth listening to, Remedy and Rooty still get regular play but outside of a song here and there from their newer stuff everything was forgettable. Same thing with the Chemical Brothers, I'll always love the stuff that got worked around as an Electronic Battle Weapon, but by the time it makes it to an album it ends up with so much fluff around it that I get bored really quickly.

Speaking of Giorgio, he released an original track of his for free. Awesome stuff.

played it once and havent played it again 
mean.gif
. im sure it'll grow on me 

I can't stress how dope Instant Crush is :pimp: . For sure my favorite on the album.

Album overall will get constant plays this summer.

Last edited:
I really hope guys like Breakbot, Cherokee, & LeBRON remix tracks from this album. they'll add more layers of disco/funk to it to make this PERFECT for a night of clubbing :smokin

i'm on probably my 10th listen and it's still feels like the first time.
smokin.gif

i'm actually really enjoying the vinyl rip, that vinyl sound has always really intrigued me.

Yea I'm listening to the vinyl rip right now on really great speakers and the production just pops like nothing else

It's an amazing statement album that sounds like timeless music from the future. I understand the negative reactions, but I sort of revel in the cheesiness and over the top-ness in a My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy type of way. Touch is just an amazing piece of work.

AOTY for me

"A tourist in dream. A visitor it seems.
A half-forgotten song. Where do I belong?
Tell me what you see, I need something more"

Touch is weird I don't like the beginning and ending of that song because that creepy old dude's voice. The middle part is alright though.

i think giorgio by moroder is my favorite so far.

might change though the more i listen to the album.

That is my favorite track on the album as well. Upon listening to that track,
I expected the album to have that sound. So I'm a little let down as I went through it. I think cus my expectations were it being more of a French house, disco sound. Might have to listen again in a couple days without these expectations in mind.

But sounds like I would hear this music in an elevator.

Last edited:
Fragments of Time sounds like something that would be playing in the waiting room at a Dentist's office.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom