Dallas GTG.....

let's all hook up somewhere, it'd be cool to meet all the other shoefreaks like me in the DFW area.

Me and my boy's would be down. Wish there was some sort of sneaker event comin up like this past summer in deep ellum.

Sounds like a good idea but im busy alot of the time so it probably wouldnt work out for me

it doesn't have to be a one time thing either, it could be a once a month thing tryin different places till "the spot" is found.

cool so when we wanna make the 1st one and where? D&B is always cool, fox and hound?

Let me know the time and place and if I'm not working I'll be down to come through

Originally Posted by K20Lee

how bout we do it on pack release saturdays?
Thats a real good idea! As long as we could do it later in the afternoon, I'm down for that. I work on some of the pack release Saturday's from8-5.....Like this Saturday for instance. So that's my only limitation. Also, ca5perrr, I might try to make it doen for that for sure. I've been looking for areason to go down to SA anyway! That sounds like a good idea!

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Also, ca5perrr, I might try to make it doen for that for sure. I've been looking for a reason to go down to SA anyway! That sounds like a good idea!

You're going to see stuff you have NEVER seen before amigo! I ain't talking about weaksauce SB dunks, Air Force 1's or lame retroJordans!!!!

Originally Posted by K20Lee

how bout we do it on pack release saturdays?
Thats a real good idea! As long as we could do it later in the afternoon, I'm down for that. I work on some of the pack release Saturday's from 8-5.....Like this Saturday for instance. So that's my only limitation. Also, ca5perrr, I might try to make it doen for that for sure. I've been looking for a reason to go down to SA anyway! That sounds like a good idea!

hook it up with the discounts lol....but ya let me know when and where, and if its cool with ya can i take one of my boys?

^^^ man you can bring whoever, i imagine my girl will come also. so how bout we start next pack since this pack is so close to release?

how bout april 26th after the II/XX1 pack? like round 7 or 8pm @ fox and hound off of either 635/skillman or 190/skillman?

Let me know and the Deadstock Crew will be present. Good ideas and you can't go wrong with Fox and the Hound.

P.S. We are planning Kixpo 2008 now and it will be on July 26th. Bigger Venue, More Parking, More Raffes, Guest Hosts/DJ's, All Ages and still FREE FREEFREE!

the new www.kixpo.com should be launching any day now.

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

Maybe at the newest sneaker shop Most Wanted in Irving.

KIXPO 2008
July 26, 2008

Yeah....Most Wanted would be fresh! Still a little small though. Even smaller than that spot last year. Nice set-up though!

KIXPO 2008
July 26, 2008

Yeah....Most Wanted would be fresh! Still a little small though. Even smaller than that spot last year. Nice set-up though!

I can get my crew to mob up there. Anybody else down?

KIXPO 2008
July 26, 2008

I think Nucleus was talking about using Most Wanted for the GTG not Kixpo 2008. The place we have for this years event is 4 times larger than Tomcats.

Lets set a date and time. We can coordinate it with the owner of Most Wanted. How about April 5th? Any preferred time?

Correct, NT meet up @ Most Wanted. I talked to Mike and he's down for whenever. How bout Saturday, April 5th, 5pm-8pm?

Correct, NT meet up @ Most Wanted. I talked to Mike and he's down for whenever. How bout Saturday, April 5th, 5pm-8pm?

This sounds perfect! Seeing as how I have to work on some Saturdays but I'm garunteed to be off by 5 and I can just hop on 183 from 360 and be at MostWanted in like 15 minutes, this works great for me! Sorry to sound so selfish
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom