Dallas GTG.....

Originally Posted by mario23407

I havent been to one of these, what usually happens? ....do we just talk and crack jokes.

Basically!! Plus cats get to check a new store on the block and politic. Maybe talk Cowboys, etc. Anyone else down?

I will try to come through. Might have the kid depending on what the old lady is doing. That is okay though, she gets her swag on, for a 2 year old.

that date and time sounds good! we should meet up somewhere before and all get there together.

Originally Posted by TXCaddyKing

I will try to come through. Might have the kid depending on what the old lady is doing. That is okay though, she gets her swag on, for a 2 year old.

Bring the whole familia!!

What kind of gear does this store sell just out of curiousity?

Sounds like a good time too, I get out of work at 5, so I'll be able to make it out there. Dallas heads FTW. I'm a roll one man deep, any Oak Cliffheads down to roll as a group? (no %@!%)

They carry Thug Boss, Crooks and Castles, the Hundreds, Triumvir, 10 Deep, Imaginary Kingdom, Evisu, Nudie Jeans, Kid robot, Alife, In4mation, Fresh Jive,Akomplice, Triko, N4e1, JB Classic, Adidas, Greedy Genius, and Puma.

Arcadia Park will be in the building.

Back
Top Bottom