Dallas Mavericks Off-Season Thread: Welcome Dominique Jones.

Exactly why this team will flop in the playoffs unless they manage to pull a miracle trade...they don't have anything outside of Dirk and he can only carry this team so far. Then they try to play this gimmick crap with Terry, Howard, and Barea all trying to vie for the #2 option every game. We still have Dirk and a bunch of random guys trying to "help" him instead of a clearly defined #2 and #3 option

Jet got bailed out...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Is it just me or does it seem like Mark Cuban has had some sort of plastic surgery or cosmetic procedure done not too long ago?

He was looking kind of haggard at the beginning of the season and still is to some extent, but his face seems kind of different.

Meh... Unless you hit a home run in a trade, you keep this thing in tact and take the chance on the summer...

You exercise Howard's option, don't cut Dampier, and try the trade market all over again next year if you have to...

This isn't a bad loss... Phoenix had just about worked themselves into a corner and they're playing at home... Whatever.

Horrible defensive game ( obvious by score)
Mavs allow other teams to play their style of basketball..it get annoying watching this.

Real talk, you can't a team serious that gives up 52 to Andre Miller.

Man I hope Cubes doesn't punk on making a move because he's hopeful for a Hail Mary in the summer.

Have to do something, this team is 11-11 over the last month or so. Mavs SUCK right now!!

We need to do something...

I'm actually kind of against trading Terry...

Keep Dirk, Terry, Kidd, Marion, and Dampier.

Blow the rest of the team up and get what you can. If you can upgrade off Dampier or Terry, do it.

31-19.

That's 50 games.

For our 50x10 streak, we need to go 19-13.

I thought we were supposed to have an easy second half of the season, then why the hell have we lost 4 of our last 5, and 5/5 of our last 10?

Any word on why Dirk missed pregame shootaround?

I don't know if it was only tonight, but damn Roddy Beaubois looked like something serious.

Saw a couple of behind the back passes and he was getting to the basket with ease.

What's the story behind this kid? Is he a part of the future? I see he's only making about a mil a year but he is a rookie.

Back
Top Bottom