Dallas Mavericks Off-Season Thread: Welcome Dominique Jones.

sick.gif

smh.gif

Thanks a lot.

Yall can't do nothing right when I ain't around.
laugh.gif

Ehh I wanted them to lose either this one or Wednesday to get the streak over with.

But you should never lose to a team like the Knicks by 30

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Ehh I wanted them to lose either this one or Wednesday to get the streak over with.

But you should never lose to a team like the Knicks by 30

smh.gif
I wanted them to beat the Knicks and the Bulls to make it 15. I would've wanted the streak to end against the Celtics at 15 if anything.

laugh.gif
This is good, we need to see how this team responds. The honeymoon period is over with the trade...it's natural for teams to get a jolt once a trade goes down and that's what happened when we beat the Suns, Lakers, Magic, and Hawks. Those first two weeks were great, we looked pretty crisp. But it slowly started to wear down over the last two weeks as we would scrape out wins vs. bad teams. Now that the honeymoon period is over, the rest of the NBA has more game film to help prepare for the new-look Mavs and it's up to them to respond and see if they are actually legit.

Now we can really see if these Mavs have what it takes to be able to win it all.

Good win, lead pretty much the entire way. Dampier played well, Dirk played well, our wing-tandem played well, and Barea played well.

Onto a good litmus test, Boston.

Good stretch of games coming up.

Boston, Nawlins, LAC, Portland, GSW, Denver, Memphis, ORL, OKC, Memphis, Portland, SAC, LAC, and los Spurs.

I'd say four VERY difficult games (Boston, Denver, OKC, and ORL).

Only a few easy ones (Sacramento, LAC twice).

Every single tough game is going to be in Dallas though, so that should help.

March 29th vs. Denver decides if the Mavs go into the playoffs with the 2 seed or the 3 seed IMO.

Need to beat Denver to get that tie breaker.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Game day.
pimp.gif

I hope the Mavs whoop Bostons *%#. I wouldn't be surprised if KG talked $%@! to J.J. Barea this game since he usually finds the smallest guy on the court to talk noise to.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Come on Trey, I saw that video with Earl Sneed, I know you could have given NT a shoutout.
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sorry to disappoint!

And yes, Barea is playing. He played in the Chicago game.

Tough loss but at least we faced some real competition. This easy schedule we've been on has gotten us a little soft. This team still has a long way to go but I think Boston is the better team right now. We're still incorporating two new starters vs. a team that's had the same starting lineup for almost 3 years now.

Felt like Caron couldn't hit a wide open jumper to save his life and Rondo could take anyone you guys threw at him. Dirk is a killer, though. Still cleaning vomit off of the couch from when I had to watch Rasheed try to cover Dirk.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Felt like Caron couldn't hit a wide open jumper to save his life and Rondo could take anyone you guys threw at him. Dirk is a killer, though. Still cleaning vomit off of the couch from when I had to watch Rasheed try to cover Dirk.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Too bad we can't get a W together.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom