Dallas News Anchor Demetria Obilor

Reminds me of the overweight insecure girl in high school/post graduation that glowed up now getting the attention she wanted back then.

She's beautiful, and uses the Squat Rack over the smith machine :pimp::pimp:

Contour looks weird..pass

She's beautiful but I agree with dude that said her contour is off.

As much as I love TrafficBae, she's (just like any other woman these days with some kind of following) so damn extra it's annoying. I can't imagine her in real life. With that said, I'd still let her pee on me.

I hate to be that guy but ya kinda are hyping her up. I don’t see it with this broad.

She ain’t no Kady.

She’s a clown too. I don’t know how y’all praising this clown after what she said.

Oh hey Diego.

She's the quintessential example of someone who needs to 'post your pic and go'

unfollowed that bird years ago

Always thought she was overrated....

#Teacherbae >>>>>>

spiderman116_spideydancing1.gif

Naw. She’s the chubby girl at work you want to smash all day but once you get home you realize it’s inky becuase she’s the only female in the office

Boredom mostly.

What I'd love to see happen is dudes follow these Instagram girls but NEVER comment and NEVER like any of their pics.

These women would be suicidal and come back down to earth as a result.
Too many lames and simps for this to ever happen unfortunately :smh: I've only ever liked her pics, but I did unfollow her on IG. She's definitely let that rising follower count get to her head (another one bites the dust :frown: ). Like someone said before, you can tell by her pure corny *** social media presence, that she didn't get the attention she wanted way back when, and is getting it now.

Back
Top Bottom