Dallas News Anchor Demetria Obilor

Too many lames and simps for this to ever happen unfortunately :smh: I've only ever liked her pics, but I did unfollow her on IG. She's definitely let that rising follower count get to her head (another one bites the dust :frown: ). Like someone said before, you can tell by her pure corny *** social media presence, that she didn't get the attention she wanted way back when, and is getting it now.

Putting too much thought into it. :lol:

Females ALWAYS love attention whether they got in HS or not. Girls in relationships, Married women love attention from other dudes.

I just want her thighs around my face, everything else is nothing.

Putting too much thought into it. :lol:

Females ALWAYS love attention whether they got in HS or not. Girls in relationships, Married women love attention from other dudes.

I just want her thighs around my face, everything else is nothing.

Exactly. Women will fight for any type of attention they can get. Either bad or good.

Just gotta know what games she tryna play and what risks you tryna get yourself in.

DqMp1t2VYAA_9QW.jpg

668E2B71-1EE6-4141-B4FF-3D1DDEC69D96.gif

Y'all know damn well she look like a thick Sade. Same blend too.

I’m living in Dallas for the time being. It’s nice having her voluptuous self on my tv regularly.

I’d love to bend her over and go to work and go get something to eat from whataburger after tearing that *** up.

Back
Top Bottom