Dallas or Houston

Never been to Texas but from what I hear I would definitely want to start a business in Austin but live in Dallas or one of its suburbs just seems like more of my type of city

Jerry Jones :GOAT

Houston seems way to out there for me personally but everybody knows the H stays winning in the female category some of the girl I met and see on the gram from Houston are truly blessed and for the most part seemed pretty cool

Gonna try and bust the move to visit and scope the landscape in the fall probably fly into Houston but I really want to see the vibe of College station and Austin

Oh and dudes In Texas STILL can't dress, so If you go down there with just like some Perry Ellis slacks and a custom fit polo females notice. Still doing bama **** like Girbauds, Kani, them extra sharp creases, and jeans with tattooes of dragons and crosses and ankhs and **** on them. ****** legit had on jean shorts up in the club at the Marsha Ambrosius concert

Last edited:
Oh and dudes In Texas STILL can't dress, so If you go down there with just like some Perry Ellis slacks and a custom fit polo females notice. Still doing bama **** like Girbauds, Kani, them extra sharp creases, and jeans with tattooes of dragons and crosses and ankhs and **** on them. ****** legit had on jean shorts up in the club at the Marsha Ambrosius concert

Bro you from Oklahoma though.

Oklahoma.

Born and raised in Texas and can 100 percent co-sign this.

Dudes rocking the BIG Polo joints and those glitter wing jeans. Black and red up in down.
Jeans with the team logos or with press-on pictures. :x

This isn't everybody though. But about 85 percent.

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl: so disrespectful

With a web development degree you better be trying to go to Austin. Lots of tech companies are out there Apple, Dell, GM software division, and much more. Houston is very very low tech compared to Austin.

Thinking about making that move to Dallas myself. Went to SXSW in Austin last month and the vibe was cool, the people were nice. When I visited Dallas the people were hella bougie and there were nothing but Uncle Toms everywhere I went, there were a couple of cute cool chicks and friendly ratchets (I love em) so it made it a lil better plus there is a lot of **** to do out there so I kinda wanna take a chance and move out there

Dudes rocking the BIG Polo joints and those glitter wing jeans. Black and red up in down.

Where the **** yall be seeing this **** at? :lol:

I swear I don't be seeing nobody rocking **** like this. :lol:

Where the **** yall be seeing this **** at? :lol:

I swear I don't be seeing nobody rocking **** like this. :lol:

I've been here 8 years and I've never seen that outside of the hood.

And that outfit is **** you see in anyhood nationwide.

Bro you from Oklahoma though.

Oklahoma.

And?

Last edited:
Yes, we have established that I am from Oklahoma. Congratulations on figuring that out

Preciate ya. Am lookin at league city, clear lake area.

Deer park as well. I have a soon to be 4 yr old so the school district is the most important thing for me. And proximity to the water

nice dude! i live in the clear lake area and work in League city! you will love this side of town too man, everything is expanding this way, BayBrook mall just expanded greatly with tons of shopping, Dave and busters! You are really close to the water, 20 minutes from downtown Houston. Also like you wanted great school, CCISD

trendy fashion is damn near the same everywhere due to the internet

boys out here wearing all the trendy **** just like anywhere else

but the people who don't follow the net trends still wear older baggier clothes

Houston is where its at man. Been living here since July 2014. Love it. Didnt read entire thread but if youre single, youll have a ball. So many women. Plentiful amount of jobs as well. And there is literally always something going on. Final 4 weekend was here, SuperBowl is here next year. Always a good time. But as always its what you make it.

My only gripe is the traffic, its terrible. Im from the Chicagoland area and Im used to traffic but not like this. Theres no public mass transit system here so everyone is forced to drive on the highways. My commute to work is at least 70-90 mins. Other than that, no complaints. Im moving to College Station within the next 2 years so Im making the most of my time here in Houston because it will be greatly missed.

Last edited:
Houston is lit stayed there for 3 months on business they showed love. Go to the galleria and get u a bad one

yup. we got so many women down here and that southern hospitality is real. 

and there is no way you can tell me dallas got more than us...cause that is just false. 

austin is fun too but it's too small. still got a small town mentality.  austin is perfect to escape to every once in a while for a change of pace. 

sick.gif

bro i dont what you have seen but thats a lie 

i livied here all my life we stop the  heavy creases in the 90s 

I don't even really be in the hoods, just go places like the malls and clubs for concerts, basketball games, out to eat, do some shopping. In Dallas it's like Club Medusa, HOH, Trees, then after that I like to go to Buzz Brews or something like that, that 24hr spot. I usually stay at the Sheraton on Olive St, used to do the Days Inn on Harry Hines. In Houston, same thing mostly, usually stay at the triangle DoubleTree downtown. I don't want no trouble though. It's not that serious. Y'all Texas boys can dress good :D

Back
Top Bottom