Dallas Peeps Back At It

Unfortunately those 1/2 cents aren't gonna happen. But from now on I'll order the new ones coming out. I'm meeting my rep next week to look overthe Holiday samples, so I'll be sure try and expand into more retro basketball shoes.

Aint that the truth. If it weren't for Adikt I'd be always in the car or booking flights and not collecting so many sneakers.

We very much appreciate Adikt.

Originally Posted by dyoung330

Unfortunately those 1/2 cents aren't gonna happen. But from now on I'll order the new ones coming out. I'm meeting my rep next week to look over the Holiday samples, so I'll be sure try and expand into more retro basketball shoes.
Sweet!

Originally Posted by dyoung330

Unfortunately those 1/2 cents aren't gonna happen. But from now on I'll order the new ones coming out. I'm meeting my rep next week to look over the Holiday samples, so I'll be sure try and expand into more retro basketball shoes.

That sucks that we couldnt get the royal blue 1/2 cents but would appreciate other colorways. Thanks for all the info on diff. accounts

i rocked my 1/2 cents to parks mall and as soon as i walked in, one of the workers was like"damn, he got the 1/2 cents" i proceeded and ask for asize 10 for the freshwaters , when i was trying them on like 2 dudes who worked up there picked them up and starting lookin at them in shi.t...but yea youcould tel they where surpized to see them.
laugh.gif

freshwaters should be around...just gotta call a few spots. dont wait to long b/c then they will be gone...thats what happen to me with the chills

yea sure a size 10 from a 10.5 on 95 is a huge difference...i wear a 10.5 and the am95 fit just perfect...i cant go any lower b/c than my feet will be crushed.

im on the fence to weather or not im going to get these griffeys or wait till the summer. i dont like buying stuff at retail ESP sneakers.

Adikt you guys getting the Nike Air Tech Challenge Hybrid ? it looks like they have dropped and they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I should not be awake right now...

RiverBear I think you can find them for under retail on ebay if you wait it out...I wouldn't pay retail for these they will be available...

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

what the hell does brand new but conditional on kicks at the flight club ny site mean?

it means its an IN STORE purchase only

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Are the freshwaters still available around town?
I mean damn... little help please.

As of Sunday, Footaction at Parks Mall still had them out in display...as for sizes, you gotta give them a ring.

Originally Posted by MHT214

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

Originally Posted by MHT214

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

I live by Sunset...on clarendon and edgefield.
I grew up in that same area..... Aunt Stella's FTW!!!!

Are you going to Sneaks Up this year?
Yes sir; as of right now i am indeed. Still got'em still havent worn them....

Word! Break em out April 26!

Back
Top Bottom