Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by MHT214

marionthebarberian wrote:

I live by Sunset...on clarendon and edgefield.
I grew up in that same area..... Aunt Stella's FTW!!!!

i stay a few blocks from there...them lines after 6 p.m. aint no joke.

Sure aint no joke. Neither are her prices, man, every year since ive left she has been spikin them prices up. I wont be suprised if them things arelike $5 for the Jumbo this year...inflation FTL...

*also, Who else likes Pizza Inn?? They keep it real there...

I am an avid collector of shoes I wear some of them mostly Air Max as I work for a bank so I can't rock kicks to work. I have a ton of heat DS and hereare some of my latest pickups. Mostly everything that is basketball is DS and you name it I have it more than likely. Recently alot of PE's have caughtmy eye and I have been working on that. I found a few old pictures of J's and the new stuff includes:

1. Lebron VI SVSM Size 11
2. Jordan XI Columbias Size 11 (this pair is the 2nd pair not the same pictured above)
3. Hyperdunk Team USA Kobe "United We Rise" Size 11

EVERYTHING in my collection is Size 11, 11.5, or 12. I will never buy anything that I couldn't wear if I wanted to. Including PE's.

The old collection pics were from my college apartment. Big thanks to OnlyMJsCollected and many others for making all this possible.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM. I will try to put a collection post together but I have over 300 pairs of shoes (I wear 95's and90's have too many of those to count) and that takes tons of time to get all of that out. I am running out of space for all of this I have a separatecloset devoted just to shoes.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Downsouth - Try North Park mall they might have them.

MHT - Thanks for the heads up. I got them yesterday at Index. Nike Dunk Quamires are copped. they are sweet.

K20 - pmed.

Nuc - your MIA?

These Raging Bulls are a must. If anyone wants to split the pack. I just want the Red Ones.

Index has the coool kid highs and low sbs. They actually have a a lot of kicks and some fresh tees there. They have that alphanumeric office supplies gun shirt and lots of the 100s tees.

WORD!

My bad, not too much internet when you're in the Mayan jungles of southern Mexico. I'll hit you up when I get free minute during the week. Cool?

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

DallasSneakerHead08 - Motorsports are going nowhere fam...lol

JRThumper85 - nah fam...I do drive an 03 CL but the one pictured ain't mine...I do see 18's or 19's in the future, hopefully the near future...it is dropped 2 inches, got a CAI and headers though...it's hard to put $ into it when you got kids, bills, a shoe addiction & more bills...

I stopped by the Rangers Clubhouse during lunch...they had Rangers Sleeveless Authentic Jerseys, home & away for $50...they also had the Regular Authentic Jersey, home & away for $75...and for my Mexicano heads, they still got the MX Jerseys & fitteds in stock...and they do not charge sales tax
happy.gif
Did they have the the black fitteds, or just the green/red bill colorway?
They actually do charge sales tax, it's just already included in the sticker price.
BTW anyone hitting up opening day at the ball park?

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

i used to be real good in ball but aint played in almost a year.

wow the griffeys sold out in Texas , and just got word they done in NYC. ima just take the L and cop off ebay. this is one shoe i wont miss
out on. still mad i sold my OG black and green colorway : (

When is kixpo i wanna go attend and enjoy the culture and all that just to see whats going down in dallas prolly holla at some *%##$ to
pimp.gif

and is kixpo gonna be the dallas summit ? ima try to put a summit together here soon when it gets closer to summer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How can u predict a tornado 2 years from now though ?

July 24-26, 2009.

Majik:

Could you hook me up with a nice projector? I'm looking into getting one before I move into a house next fall...

bc60997 - a lot of heat in those pics...BTW $140 on theGriffey's

NUCLEUS ONE - they only had the green/red billones...lids.com has the black ones though...and I figured the sales tax was included on the prices, what I meant by no sales tax was that the prices I gavewere the out the door price on the jerseys...

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

Are you going to Sneaks Up this year?
Yes sir; as of right now i am indeed. Still got'em still havent worn them....

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

Are you going to Sneaks Up this year?
Yes sir; as of right now i am indeed.

We'll be waiting for y'alls arrival. San Antonio ALWAYS get's Big D's love.

what kinda nike account does adikt have???... just being curius b/c i heard the air yeezy are dropping only on shops who have QS acoount and tier 0 account.

Originally Posted by trublu86

^^^ I dont even think a tier 0 account exists in Texas, but im not sure.

Correct, if it even still exists or given anymore. Be out on the lookout anyways to Adikt in April for the yeezys, jeezys, wheeexys, or whatever theircalled. Just be ready to shell out $250. Matter of fact, Bun B and Kanye were rocking them this past weekend in the ATX during SXSW.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

bc60997 - a lot of heat in those pics...BTW $140 on the Griffey's

NUCLEUS ONE - they only had the green/red bill ones...lids.com has the black ones though...and I figured the sales tax was included on the prices, what I meant by no sales tax was that the prices I gave were the out the door price on the jerseys...

Cool, thanks on the 411.
I figured that's what you meant. Thanks, homie!

Originally Posted by T21D

Correct, if it even still exists or given anymore. Be out on the lookout anyways to Adikt in April for the yeezys, jeezys, wheeexys, or whatever their called. Just be ready to shell out $250. Matter of fact, Bun B and Kanye were rocking them this past weekend in the ATX during SXSW.

Bun B on that sneaker game!
eek.gif
And i didn't know the account wasthat rare.

well, they said theres only gonna be 9,000 pairs releases to QS accounts and tier 0 accounts???...hopefully adikt is one of them..darren if you have a shot atgetting these lmk please.

Originally Posted by T21D

Correct, if it even still exists or given anymore. Be out on the lookout anyways to Adikt in April for the yeezys, jeezys, wheeexys, or whatever their called. Just be ready to shell out $250. Matter of fact, Bun B and Kanye were rocking them this past weekend in the ATX during SXSW.

Bun B on that sneaker game!
eek.gif
And i didn't know the account was that rare.

BunB is hardcore, he's ALWAYS at all the H-Town summits. We threw him a flyer and told him we
frown.gif
didn't roll like H-town

This is the latest that I have heard about the Yeezy's, but its not complete confirmed. The first release will only be to Niketown and 7 Tier 0 accounts,but after that Nike might widen distribution to additional shops, kinda like the Black Fridays. That's what I've heard about the firstcolorway release, it is not 100% info, just what I've heard from a reliable source.

I will try to explain as best as I can or know how Nike accounts or tiers are broken down. First you have Performance and Sportwear, since I am assuming no oneis interested in #%+%'s Sporting Goods or Academy, I'll stick with Sportwear or "casual wear" (Sportwear is the name Nike gave it recently,around the same time "streetwear" blew up). At the top of "Sportwear" is the "almighty" Tier 0, think Undefeated, HUF, Alife,Patta, Collete, Bodega, DQM. We're talking creme de la creme, these shops actually have collabs with Nike. Next is the overlooked, underrated,unappreciated, redheaded stepchild of an account called T45, that's us, Motive807, Premium Goods, and a few other shops you may have heard of. T45 gets themore limited QS, pretty much everything below Tier 0. After that, sportswear is divided between "Urban" and "Indie" and both categorieshave the following levels:

Pinnacle (includes some QS and an additional limited catalog)
Best (no QS but additional models not available to most chains. I think FA in Town East would be considered one)
Better
Good

The better Pinnacle shops will usually have both Urban and Indie.

That's just what I know but I don't claim to know #!%@.

Well have to ask the Adikt crew and hope they drop there.

BC - if only you had 10 or 10.5s.

Kixpo 4 on 4 - already crewed up. if its going down that is.

Believe me MOTIVE807 is appreciated, Adkit is too. Im glad a store like this is in Dallas, if it wasnt for yall many people would not be able to enjoy somegreat releases.
Any info on the 1/2 cents?

Back
Top Bottom