Dallas Peeps Back At It

Respond to the other questions.

Im thinking about copping the hufquakes air max... $140 you think its a good deal?

Originally Posted by K20Lee

^^^ the guy is flaking on me, he says he wants to get more for them but isn't sure now if he wants to sell them. i just told the guy forget it, it was getting a little too fishy for me to feel comfortable dropping that money.

i hate when cats start flaking and makin excuses!!!!!!

i got my huf AM 1's for 120 off ebay, DS. and to answer your other question thumper, i'm looking for AM 1's, certain AM 90's, AM 180's, andsome AM 95's.

140 is good for hufs. Shoetrends is legit and warhawks are dope i think 180 shipped is good stuff if your bread right just do it since you have been lookingfor them for so long!

Originally Posted by akuma471

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Ayo, Akuma...Whats good with Big Mikes Fort Worth nike account?

I called up a few times in advance for the eggplants and was told they were a no go.

Will there be 1/2 Cents, Griffeys, LeBrons?

Adikt, any plans on opening a shop in fort worth?
nerd.gif
eggplants were a no go and seldom do we ever see lebrons. 1/2 cents are a possibility as well as griffeys. didn't get a chance to check out future order on the nike side several months back. any info at all i will share ASAP !
iight cool b

i really want those griffeys
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

JRThumper85 wrote:

And no one ever told me if they believed that $185 was a good price for some WarHawks damnit!

And how legit is shoetrend.com?
Question #1- yes it's a great price. The reason why no one answered it is probably because some were unfamiliar. I'm assuming it's DScorrect and depends on the size, if its an size 8-9( $125 to 150), 9.5-11( $175-250 ), size 12 and up $150-180. If you're really into the AM's ask yourboy iron4jones aka Farris @ Adikt. He's a 180 and am90 King. Hope that helps.
Question #2- yes it's 1000000000000000000000% LEGIT

Originally Posted by MHT214

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

Originally Posted by siemprefresco14

All of u people who talk crap about ADIKT mite as well quit. The people who work there don't have 2 be nice 2 you or even be into shoes as much as you are. They're cool dudes, u can't get mad cuz dude didn't wanna check in the back for a shirt, if its not in the front 9.9./10 times its just not there. Dudes don't wanna sit around and talk about shoes all day. You think people who work at McDonalds wanna talk about burgers all day? So when u go there and the dudes aren't hype jus cuz u kno a lil bit about shoes or have a dope pair on don't feel played or anything just remember they have lives outside of work, you think they're jerks and they probably think ur lame. So when u go there jus cop kicks and don't worry about if the dudes wanna talk 2 u or if they care about culture.
Salty? Work there? It's ok.

Who is charge/command of Kixpo in Dallas?

deadstock runs it. what up kdub, nucleus one and dfw fam! appreciate the props. me and t are focused on expanding the clothing and sneaks that only seem to cater to the jordan demographic. dashoekid21 said aloud what i've always been thinkin; baggy clothes are less and less the trend so we are working hard to change and welcome in fresh ideas and new direction.
Cool. Them dudes are mad cool. I bought some Air Max Sensation aka C.Webb's from them at SneakUp 2 in SA last year, i think they were saying they were from the 'Cliff too....anyway, i ask because; i wanted to know if there was a Kixpo 09'?

Oh snap, I sold you those. You were rockin a Mavs tee in a room full of silver and black. You almost got the Barkley samples, right?

Kixpo 09 is 7-25-09, I hope you can make it, otherwise see you at SU3 in SA.

I rep Oak Cliff, Arcadia Park to be specific. The rest of the Dead Stock squad is spread out across the DFW.

laugh.gif
Yea that's me. I remember getting them and then last second was like naw, ill take these instead. Still got'em. 'Preciate it. And i hope i can make it to both Kixpo 09 and SU3. *****I know its early. But i hope your planning for Kixpo 0'10....maybe moving it up to Feb? NBA All-Star weekend?....talk about the amount of people that will be there....

Now I know you're from the Cliff , cats from round here is business minded. We can most def do a mini summit.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

nucleus one i from the cliff too....yo, ya still need help on kixpo...like promoting in stuff...lmk

Yeah, if you down to march like a soldier, we can use the support. Thanks, homie.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Where to start... all this high school/girl drama.... well i hope you all have calmed down and realized that pimpin aint easy.

I only have a pair of Jordans. Only bc i'm not to into what they look like and plus they aren't that comfortable. The excitement of the foams is waaaay past my interest. I'm a Dunk (low and high), Air Max 90, and SB fan. Don't really mess with all that 1/2 penny. Altho i try to get them for friends that want them. Adikt is the home to many of us Sneaker Heads in Dallas seeing that there really isn't many places. I live like 5 mins from it and tend to stop in and talk and ask questions. Sometimes Darren has a fresh pair that I haven't seen and even knew they had and there goes my funds. I can't really say that for any other store around my hood here in Dallas. I tend to go to Big Mikes once in a blue moon but only bc of what I like. Long story short, we all prefer different things. If i saw a long line for the foams i'd be like sike let me in for some Air Max's please. haha. I bet i have wasted a bit of yall's time if you've read this but else do you have to do seeing as your on the computer? haha

Nuc. One- Thanks for the list homie.

Which big mikes has a greater selection? Duncan or Worth?

No doubt, any store that needs support, get at me or mines. all we want is to improve the scene from top to bottom.

Anytime, JRT.

I say they're about the same. I happen to visit the FW more often just because I'm more comfortable there. However, one store might be out of something, while the other has plenty. They're good about calling the store to check stock. Call ahead to save time. tho.

All of u people who talk crap about ADIKT mite as well quit. The people who work there don't have 2 be nice 2 you or even be into shoes as much as you are. They're cool dudes, u can't get mad cuz dude didn't wanna check in the back for a shirt, if its not in the front 9.9./10 times its just not there. Dudes don't wanna sit around and talk about shoes all day. You think people who work at McDonalds wanna talk about burgers all day? So when u go there and the dudes aren't hype jus cuz u kno a lil bit about shoes or have a dope pair on don't feel played or anything just remember they have lives outside of work, you think they're jerks and they probably think ur lame. So when u go there jus cop kicks and don't worry about if the dudes wanna talk 2 u or if they care about culture.

deadstock runs it. what up kdub, nucleus one and dfw fam! appreciate the props. me and t are focused on expanding the clothing and sneaks that only seem to cater to the jordan demographic. dashoekid21 said aloud what i've always been thinkin; baggy clothes are less and less the trend so we are working hard to change and welcome in fresh ideas and new direction.
Cool. Them dudes are mad cool. I bought some Air Max Sensation aka C.Webb's from them at SneakUp 2 in SA last year, i think they were saying they were from the 'Cliff too....anyway, i ask because; i wanted to know if there was a Kixpo 09'?

Oh snap, I sold you those. You were rockin a Mavs tee in a room full of silver and black. You almost got the Barkley samples, right?

I rep Oak Cliff, Arcadia Park to be specific. The rest of the Dead Stock squad is spread out across the DFW.

laugh.gif
Yea that's me. I remember getting them and then last second was like naw, ill take these instead. Still got'em. 'Preciate it. And i hope i can make it to both Kixpo 09 and SU3. *****I know its early. But i hope your planning for Kixpo 0'10....maybe moving it up to Feb? NBA All-Star weekend?....talk about the amount of people that will be there....

Now I know you're from the Cliff , cats from round here is business minded. We can most def do a mini summit.

Always baby.
pimp.gif

But, it would definitely bring exposure to the city of Dallas and the sneaker culture. There will be so many promoters and businesses here that weekend.
..can't wait for that weekend!! But for now; Kixpo & SU3!

i havent been to the forth worth one yet.. i always hit the one in duncanville b/c its like 5 min. away. yo next time ya get like a hot release such as the djclark kents and so on..hit the Nt dallas thread first..oh yea any word on 1/2 cents or griffys??....

^^ found out the griffeys and the 1/2 cents were not ordered. i will make sure i let u guys know first.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

i havent been to the forth worth one yet.. i always hit the one in duncanville b/c its like 5 min. away. yo next time ya get like a hot release such as the dj clark kents and so on..hit the Nt dallas thread first..oh yea any word on 1/2 cents or griffys??....

I thought Adikt was the only place that got the DJ Clark Kents??

Still new to the Dallas scene...I came from the east coast so I was a little spoiled

I got Purple Foams in a sz 10.5 that i wanna trade for a sz 11 or 11.5 if anyone is interested let me know or PM

Anyone played ball in Hyperdunks? One of the best shoes I have ever put on my feet, they are great...

Much better than foamposites even though I like them it seems like they are a bit clunky for a bball shoe...

laugh.gif

Always baby.
pimp.gif

But, it would definitely bring exposure to the city of Dallas and the sneaker culture. There will be so many promoters and businesses here that weekend.
..can't wait for that weekend!! But for now; Kixpo & SU3!

True that, thanks for looking out.

BC60 i was wanting those hyperdunks to hope in, but Im more of an Iverson type bballer. Do you think its worth it to cop those or do i need to stick to lows?what do you think? Also I play mainly outdoors/ what about you?

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

BC60 i was wanting those hyperdunks to hope in, but Im more of an Iverson type bballer. Do you think its worth it to cop those or do i need to stick to lows? what do you think? Also I play mainly outdoors/ what about you?

I play both and I am more used to playing in highs I think it started with the 2k5 b/c that high top seems higher than others as does the HD...

I like it for ankle support and they are extremely light...If you are just getting some to destroy on the outdoor court I would suggest hitting up F and F orgetting some at a huge sale price when the chance arises...

ALSO

Does anyone know how much the Kobe United We Rise HDs are going for? I know they released on NDC and Eastbay back during the Olympics obviously long gone now. What would I look at paying for a DS pair? Am I crazy to think less than $200-$220?

i need 1/2 cents, i heard NDC not getting them .and most likly dallas aint gettin them... any body know anything???

Back
Top Bottom