Dallas Peeps Back At It

Wat size bro? You just missed out, we had the 52" W series Sony LCD for 1699.

And you're better off getting the Blu Ray on ebay. I see some as low as 170 BIN w/ free shipping. I'll look into the HDMI for you though.

And the Rangers should have a much better season this year. Especially with the young stars who are only getting better. I'm down for the dollar dog night.And the Angels aren't as big a threat. They lost Big Tex and Garrett Anderson. They also don't have K-Rod anymore.

Aye hoonie probly not tonight I'm gona go out for my mom's bday. I'm hella sore anyways.

Iron- beer thru the panties
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

^ nike just needs to retro them OG neon, and blue and yellow 97s.

One day ill get the rest of the xx3 color ways.

I hate almost every new SB they fell off so hard.

Im post up some stuff soon.

Any one in here mess with fitteds like me ? i know yall don checked out that one spot i said pages back.
i do both fitteds and snap backs from the 90's!!!!

Originally Posted by majik214

MHT, You don't want it with me son! I'll kick ur +!# and steal your kicks. Sup with those medicom 3s? Wanna sell those to me yet??

DaShoeKid: I seen you at Mountain View before. It was a while back, you were sportin some Js. Still up there? I take one class tues and thurs.

Also, any of you Dallas heads lookin for a new HDTV, get at me. Show an NTer some love and hit up the Conn's on I-30 and Cockrell Hill. I work there, n I'll hook you up with family discount. That's wholesale price + 10%. I'll be the good lookin cat walkin around wit two mamis on his arm.
pimp.gif
whats j's??i got so many...lol...and yea i have classes mon - thurs.i really dont see that many heads up there accept my homie but he goesduring the day!!!

Man it died down in here over night.

conversation of the day at work:

I'm walking into work and i get in the elevator with a guy that works in my building

Me: mannnn thank God its friday.
Stranger: Aint that the truth. Nice shoes by the way.
Me: Thanks, I picked them up just this week.
Stranger: Whats with the stars though?
Me: Its a nike kick that just came out. They are called the Quamires. You know from that show Family Guy?
Stranger: Oh yeah l like that show. But i don't get it, he doesn't wear those shoes in the show, or maybe i haven't paid attention.
Me: **ughhhh** Nevermind (just walk out of the elevator shaking head)

Some people now a days are just different.

JRThumper85 wrote:

Or just dont care about shoes that are "inspired" by a cartoon show, or care about shoes in general for that matter......
.....But yea, ive had these kind of conversations before....
roll.gif

^ True, I'm into kicks and have no knowledge of Dunks what so ever...plus I don't watch cartoons either...

...now as far as the Angels are concerned our outfield looks like this...newly acquired Bobby Abreu, Vlad, Tori Hunter & the ex-Ranger GaryMatthews...yes, we did lose the bat of Big Tex but we knew from the start he was just being "rented" out for the 2nd half of last season...and our8th inning guy, Scott Shields should fall in nicely as the closer...that being said, the AL WEST still belongs to the Angels.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Man it died down in here over night.

conversation of the day at work:

I'm walking into work and i get in the elevator with a guy that works in my building

Me: mannnn thank God its friday.
Stranger: Aint that the truth. Nice shoes by the way.
Me: Thanks, I picked them up just this week.
Stranger: Whats with the stars though?
Me: Its a nike kick that just came out. They are called the Quamires. You know from that show Family Guy?
Stranger: Oh yeah l like that show. But i don't get it, he doesn't wear those shoes in the show, or maybe i haven't paid attention.
Me: **ughhhh** Nevermind (just walk out of the elevator shaking head)

Don't be such a sneaker snob. lol

So what is everyone doing tonight?

I have been watching basketball all day and will continue to do so...and maybe some betting as well...

Originally Posted by MHT214

Wish i would have taken my bracket more serious..
This was my first time in about 7 years to not do one for money. I was surprised Dayton/ Michigan won.
Louisville, Uconn, Pitt, and OU is my final four.

My bracket is trash.

BC after i beat up youngsole later in the parking lot of wendys later you down to go out.

Or anyone down for tonight or tomorrow?

My bracket is trash.

BC after i beat up youngsole later in the parking lot of wendys later you down to go out.

Where are you thinking of going?

My bracket is trash.

indifferent.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
...... right. ill see you at KIXPO homey.

haha young. whats your main pic of?

bc - not sure if im doing anything tonight yet. I'm thinking if i do anything it might have to be something simple like uptown.

Yea I haven't decided if I am going out or not either I am thinking I might just go to a sports bar to watch the tourney...pretty much all I am interestedin this weekend!

how did the griffeys at town east sell out in sz 10-12 ? reseller ????? and they just got them in on Tuesday.

I hope the mavericks dont make the playoffs that whole franchise is deserves to go back into the seller after they traded there future away
for a has been.

All those air maxs, and trainers farris has were just plain old Gr releases back in the day now there almost impossible to come by i think
a running shoe collection takes alot more work than a jordan collection.

I might come through and get a nice HD TV for my room and move my 42 inch to the living room. Can you hook up anything from a to z ?

Which one?

I'm thinking after i hit up adikt tomorrow i might either start the happy hour then or just wait to do it big later that night

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

how did the griffeys at town east sell out in sz 10-12 ? reseller ????? and they just got them in on Tuesday.
nerd.gif
The Griffeys hit Dallas??

Back
Top Bottom