Dallas Peeps Back At It

My bracket was busted the first day but was totally squashed last night with west virginia and wake losing! I had more hope for western kentucky, theydidn't even pick up that dude and let him get 4ft from the basket for the win. And texas......... if they couldve made half the FREE throws they missed,duke would be packing their bags. But all I care about is UNC!!!!! Don't see gonzaga having anyone that can match lawson.

Hmmm idk i was thinking just like one big pick up game between all of us. I hardly hoop like I used to, but Im pretty nice.
Any ideas of a park that is close to everyone?

^
you should make one up youngsole....

I dont even hoop any more thats why im trying to get back in it...havent hooped in about 2 years, im all about soccer now.

I'm on campus in Commerce so I can just hoop at our rec but when i'm at the crib I usually hoop at Audubon or Granger. I use to hoop at Lake HighlandRec back in middle school. We use to even have tourney's and *%! up there. It was straight.

We need to generalize were we all live like what area of dallas. So that we can then pick the easiest place to hoop. Don't like give your adress but givethe high school or landmark your by so we can get an idea. For instance I live by Bryan Adams high school. Everyone else please do as i did so we can get thispoppin.

I stay close to Downtown in East Dallas but im willing to go pretty much anywhere within like 10 miles of Downtown. Im not very good at basketball so......

parks mall has FSR of da griffeys. damn i cant make it out there till tuesday though.
i might bite the bullet and cop at retail i got a feeling these wont last long.

Dashoe kid you stay off Illinois ? i be messing with some girl who stays in some bum apartments next door to 7-11 but she go hard.

I live by Stockard Middle School. Clarendon and Hampton area.

Heads up to you fools, we have the KDL46XBR6 for 1999.99 with 2 years no interest here at Conn's. Come give an NTer some commission!

BBY has it for 2199

Sears has it for 2199.

Conn's FTW

just copped mines from parks mall... and riverx yea thats my hood....where exactly she stay at..hook a brother up...lmao

hmmmm..... this may be harder than I thought im down to travel anywhere to hoop within the city. grapevine mills is nice, I've been out here all week. theyhave full size run on all the lbj VIs. I will be copping next fifty some more NYs.

RiverXBear wrote:

wow the griffeys sold out in Texas , and just got word they done in NYC. ima just take the L and cop off ebay.

NOT. I just copped in San Antonio; they still had quite a few sizes left, but dude was saying people from across the country were buyingthem like crazy...so they're are running out. Buying these off of Ebay would be an L, just wait more stores are due to get them still...

Anybody Holla if ya need help getting them, ill see what i can do. i do have a sz 9.5= $140 shipped.

Dashoe kid i got abunch of bad little thick skinny jean wearing mexican girls up and down them streets. Your from there but i watch my back when i go out therethem boys aint playin.

i hope the griffeys is still around come Tuesday. might say screw em and get these DS DMP XIs for 350 though.

Footaction Parks Mall had FSR on the Griffeys as of tonight...and don't let the hype get to you...it's a GR shoe and they will sit on the shelvesjust like the Penny's & Pippens...

deadstock- can you give more information on this 4 on 4 please.

i stay in basic east/central dallas. Around mockingbird station.

this might be a shot in the dark or hoping for luck but has anyone checked out North Park Mall?

seersuckers are at adikt incase yall didn't know.

What is retail on the Griffey's?

And the Seersucker AM1's something looks off so I don't know if i want those yet...

Back
Top Bottom