Dallas Peeps Back At It

Not sure maybe somewhere in Addison...

And I did not know that the Griffey's hit Dallas we need to get to the bottom of that...

dashoekid21: It was some XXIIIs I saw you in.

Anyone doing anything tonight? I hit up Cirque and Purgatory last night, the ladies were out!

the only XXiii i got are the motorsports..but yea last time i went to purgatory ,shi.t was a sausage fest... i just bounced...

Originally Posted by xxDeadstockxx

JR: Youngs avi is of the greatest hiphop albums of all time "GZA Liquid Swords"

Word to 36 styles of danger. Come on thump you gotta step ya hip hop game up!

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

i couldn't tell, its a small pic. my bad.
motor sports ?
adikt at 3:09 tomorrow
indifferent.gif
wink.gif

just a heads up...but make sure during this weekend ya go buy flashlights and a battery or hand powered radio, tornado's are going to touchdown in Dallas,Monday night through Tuesday morning.

screw the rangers and mavs they will never win anything. the weird thing is i was at the last playoff win the cowboys had smh.

im going to go to hat club and post pictures of what they have.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

just a heads up...but make sure during this weekend ya go buy flashlights and a battery or hand powered radio, tornado's are going to touchdown in Dallas, Monday night through Tuesday morning.
ohwell.gif
............ Never in Dallas city though, hopefully.

What's goin down tonight goons?

I was real close to checkin out Sofranos last night, but decided to stay in last minute.

N I hope Marion is joking, is it supposed to be thunderstorming tonight??

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

just a heads up...but make sure during this weekend ya go buy flashlights and a battery or hand powered radio, tornado's are going to touchdown in Dallas, Monday night through Tuesday morning.
What? Where you hear this *+! at? Or did a physic tell you?
laugh.gif

tornadoes in the city of dallas is possible but won't happen. have you never seen the discovery channel special of worlds most dangerous tornado, dallastx?

when i was in elementary school a tornado hit in south Dallas off of MLK and tore the roof off of a friends house. Tornado's sound like freight trains btw.Scary stuff.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

tornadoes in the city of dallas is possible but won't happen. have you never seen the discovery channel special of worlds most dangerous tornado, dallas tx?

i watched that special, in the year 2011 we are suppose to get a super tornado, which will destroy almost everything in its path....

and heres the article where i read about this upcoming tornado's.

The weather forecasting service AccuWeather just dumped a "sky-is-falling" forecast into my e-box. Looks like Monday night and Tuesday morning will be riskiest for Dallas:

AccuWeather.com reports an outbreak of damaging thunderstorms, including tornadoes, threatens to greatly impact residents across the central and southern Plains. Severe weather will ignite Monday as a potent storm emerges from the Rockies.

Intense thunderstorms will break out from Nebraska to North Texas, west of Dallas. North Platte, Wichita, Oklahoma City and Abilene are amongst the numerous cities, towns and rural areas severe weather will threaten.

Powerful thunderstorms will press eastward Monday night into Tuesday into the Mississippi Valley. The cities of Kansas City, Springfield, St. Louis and Dallas will be threatened.

The strongest thunderstorms have potential to produce damaging winds, pounding hail and blinding downpours. Destructive tornadoes could also touch down, further threatening lives and property.

and where do any of ya hoop at?..im looking for a new spot...rugged park be getting too too packed.

word...im more than nice an b-ball... i go hoop at farmers branch city hall...its outdoors but its nice....im down with the summit though

i used to be real good in ball but aint played in almost a year.

wow the griffeys sold out in Texas , and just got word they done in NYC. ima just take the L and cop off ebay. this is one shoe i wont miss
out on. still mad i sold my OG black and green colorway : (

When is kixpo i wanna go attend and enjoy the culture and all that just to see whats going down in dallas prolly holla at some *%##$ to
pimp.gif

and is kixpo gonna be the dallas summit ? ima try to put a summit together here soon when it gets closer to summer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How can u predict a tornado 2 years from now though ?

Fam, heads up on the Griffey's FSR at North East Mall - Champs, this was as of 3pm today. Hope that helps all that are looking.

I'm going to OPUS tonight anyone down?

Back
Top Bottom