Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by trublu86

mad.gif
mad.gif
Yuku gettin on my nerves
A couple more hits and you would have filled up the page

lol...at buku post! & he buys what he likes not what NT approves of... haha... plus i traded him my USA jersey for a pair of berlin mids!

Sorry bout all them posts, yuku
eyes.gif

DallasSneakerHead you need to check em out bet youll buy

YoungSole, always buy what you like, bad taste or not, and i need me a USA jersey now

Originally Posted by K20Lee

^^^ lol post %%+@!! i wouldn't mind gettin the 1's outta the pack but i refuse to pay over $110 for them. so def no pack for me, i'll wait for the FC blk/red 1's!
pimp.gif

I have a feeling the 1s will run for 140-150 range but still gonna be hard to copp cause who wants to keep the XX2??

nobody! i'll just save my money or maybe put it to finish off my jordunk series. i can't seem to find the blk/red 1 jordunks anywhere!
mad.gif

^i had the jordunk 3s those were marvelous.... it was the newer old ones if that makes since? lol It was a john stockton i had gotten from marshalls injanuary....

Originally Posted by trublu86

Sorry bout all them posts, yuku
eyes.gif

DallasSneakerHead you need to check em out bet youll buy

YoungSole, always buy what you like, bad taste or not, and i need me a USA jersey now
Yeah if there still on the shelves for the next couple weekends I'll probably cop. youngsole.....NT approved or not, the 6 rings are garbage,Stevie would tell you the same thing
laugh.gif

so anyone cop the pack? i never was going to but went to check it out anyways, sadly not impressed by the 1's. i just miss the good quality of the olderdays, the 22's were complete garbage by the way!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by K20Lee

so anyone cop the pack? i never was going to but went to check it out anyways, sadly not impressed by the 1's. i just miss the good quality of the older days, the 22's were complete garbage by the way!
smh.gif

Fake looking shoe X ugly colorway X bad quality= Yet another
33e7ion.jpg

JB takes yet another L smh

so what's up with the PHAT 1's this weekend? i'm so effin confused about what is releasing when, i'm getting conflicting reports from releasedate pages and the shoe spots themselves. this sucks, i hate being in limbo about releases, i like to be on point about it!
mad.gif

Dallas anyways... Houston & San Antonio are booming with the exclusives. Well Houston more than S.A. if i believe so...

so what the hell is the deal with the PHAT 1's this weekend? are the blk/red's droppin or not? if so where?

dallas sneakerhead is the biggest !$*@$ ever he had to send his goons with a gun to rob me. wow i hope he knows he is a dead man walking.

ole boy aint even have the heart to throw hands with me he when i got my weapon he went for the heat. zach you barked up the wrong tree doggie its all goodthough because you aint gonna hide for ever. you got your lick tonight i give you props but you aint even a man to do it your self you send 2 soft !%! catswith a gun to handle it. ole boy aint want it then he ran to get his burner. its all good though baby
pimp.gif
you talk mad !%! over the phone as well haha bro you aint got no heart B

DallasSneakerHead08 his name is zach

we made a deal for my infrared VIs he sent 2 goons to cop for him his man then said ''i got you'' i went for my baseball bat then went to swingon him and he flashed his heat and i chased them and ran after him they then reached in there truck and had i gun i fell back then they left.

here is his information i will pay some 100 bucks for who ever has his info. he got his lick tonight but he wont have the last night.

here is zachs number 214 475 0674
his goons ''domnique'' 469 835 1245

yo if you a man you aint need no strap you soft as all hell you got this one kid.

Back
Top Bottom