Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

^
as long as they are brand new, I got no problem fam...let me know where you wanna meet.

yea there DS. i copped them from NDC. we can meet up at parks mall if you want ??....where you copp yours?

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

^
as long as they are brand new, I got no problem fam...let me know where you wanna meet.

yea there DS. i copped them from NDC. we can meet up at parks mall if you want ??....where you copp yours?

PM'd you

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^i doubt it..you really think that k20lee??...

I said this a page ago...It is going to cost atleast from what I saw with the Phoenix prices upper level seats were over a grand a piece...

Granted this new stadium will hold 100,000 but who says they won't block some of it off...

Rookie/Soph tickets you can get good seats for $75-$100 ....All-Star Saturday night will be extremely expensive especially if LRJ is DUNKING...

[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]I promise you if you do not have season tickets or know someone who can help you out you will be visiting ebay and stubhub paying absolutely ridiculous prices[/color]
eyes.gif
BET!!!

I know somebody who know somebody....I need to work on that ASAP! How can I purchase rookie/soph game tickets???

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^i doubt it..you really think that k20lee??...

I said this a page ago...It is going to cost atleast from what I saw with the Phoenix prices upper level seats were over a grand a piece...

Granted this new stadium will hold 100,000 but who says they won't block some of it off...

Rookie/Soph tickets you can get good seats for $75-$100 ....All-Star Saturday night will be extremely expensive especially if LRJ is DUNKING...

I promise you if you do not have season tickets or know someone who can help you out you will be visiting ebay and stubhub paying absolutely ridiculous prices
eyes.gif
BET!!!

I know somebody who know somebody....I need to work on that ASAP! How can I purchase rookie/soph game tickets???

I wouldn't worry about Rookie/Sophmore tickets they wont be that expensive...

It is All-Star Saturday Night and the ASG that you will need to work on

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

nerd.gif

Somebody get me some tix.

DF!!!

Milkshake is the woman for the job.. supposedly..
nerd.gif

****EDIT- Need hook up for the F&F holla at me! Me and my boy are looking to 100+!

My bank account has messed me up to where there is a possibility the seller doesn't want to deal with me. If so we will hold a march and protest againstBank of America soon. Details coming soon.

Also whats this about hlaf off at FA or something. Let me know asap fam. No need to hold out on a playa

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

My bank account has messed me up to where there is a possibility the seller doesn't want to deal with me. If so we will hold a march and protest against Bank of America soon. Details coming soon.

Also whats this about hlaf off at FA or something. Let me know asap fam. No need to hold out on a playa

What did they mess you up on getting?

Does anyone have any information on the Nike Store that is going to be opening up in The Shops @ Willowbend?

There is just a huge Nike check on the wall saying, "Coming Soon."

Nike Air Max WarHawks!!!! I'm telling you.

Also I didn't even hear about a nike store in willow bend
You have never heard of a Friends & family sale my friend? Step your game up!
wink.gif

But the sale is only for employees meaning you have to be cool or tip one of them. Which I usually have to re-do everytime since I never see the same workers.But there are restrictions. The restricts are always different.

i just want tx. for the celebrity game, slam dunk,skills challenge ..etc..and the ASG which i doubt is gonna sell out c-mon you rerally think 100,000 peoplegonna show up???

i just want tx. for the celebrity game, slam dunk,skills challenge ..etc..and the ASG which i doubt is gonna sell out c-mon you rerally think 100,000 people gonna show up???
yes, this means more celebs a and b list. This means more rich people. this means higher prices in higher places.
ohwell.gif

$28, but we only have large in the black ones left. We still have medium, large and x-large in the navy. We are getting ready to print out more in othercolors. Any requests?

yeah, we got too much new gear coming in so we have to make some space. OH and we just got in a small shipment of UNDFTD tees, hats and some shorts. Not postedanywhere yet.

Nike Air Max WarHawks!!!! I'm telling you.

Also I didn't even hear about a nike store in willow bend
if its based on location, i doubt they have any heat
but i'll be on the lookout still

Originally Posted by dyoung330

yeah, we got too much new gear coming in so we have to make some space. OH and we just got in a small shipment of UNDFTD tees, hats and some shorts. Not posted anywhere yet.
word.will all the new gear be coming this weekend?

Its been coming in, Crooks, The Hundreds, Stussy, Play Cloths, and now Undefeated. But we're about to get more, February is usually when all the Springstuff comes in. January is the slowest month of the year so almost no shipments come until February. Also, we got the AJ XI inspired Huarache Burst Quickstrikes coming in this week.

Back
Top Bottom