Dallas Peeps Back At It

i feel ya JR! i normally do jays but since its slow goin in the jb game, i picked up some unks and dooms. got hooked a lil so now im lookin for chocolates andsendhelps.

I hear ya JR....I think Chelsea has found a new life with our new manager

You must still be bitter about that exit you took in the Champions League last year from the BLUES...

j/k you did the same to us the year before and I think Liverpool does have the better side right now

AND your 1-0 away was much better than our 1-0 home b/c of the aggregate

I been keeping low lately, trying not to spend a lot of money I don't have on shoes. Plus I'm too tired to stay on the computer like I did, hitting thegym twice a day and work drains me. Plus I'm trying to spend more time focusing on my girl instead of kicks.

laugh.gif
no way

OK, I've been talking to my Nike rep and I got a couple of announcements that should make you guys happy.

First, 1/2 Cents. My rep says he can probably get me a small shipment but there no guarantees on what sizes are left. He says the size list will be availableFriday, that will also be when I can place an order for what is available. SO, if you are still interested in these, get at me (calling the shop will be thebest way 214-559-6154) and let me know what size you want. I will do my best to get it for you.

Second, we are planning a preview of the Holiday line the first week of April. That means this will be your chance to come out and see the samples and voiceyour opinion on what you want ordered and in the shop. I will give you guys more details on this as the date gets closer. Come on Dallas, it doesn't getmuch better than that. Tell me you love me!

Oh, and the AJXI Huarache Burst will be available this Saturday. They look good in person, I will post pics later today.

Akuma- where did you cop those unks and dooms... let me know your connects. i want some dooms fo sho!

K20- dl Nate Dogg - Lay Low... haha... i feel you tho on where your coming from. just hit pause on the shoe game for a bit.

D- You always come through!

Anyone know where to copp some air max steve nashes?

Originally Posted by dyoung330

OK, I've been talking to my Nike rep and I got a couple of announcements that should make you guys happy.

First, 1/2 Cents. My rep says he can probably get me a small shipment but there no guarantees on what sizes are left. He says the size list will be available Friday, that will also be when I can place an order for what is available. SO, if you are still interested in these, get at me (calling the shop will be the best way 214-559-6154) and let me know what size you want. I will do my best to get it for you.

Second, we are planning a preview of the Holiday line the first week of April. That means this will be your chance to come out and see the samples and voice your opinion on what you want ordered and in the shop. I will give you guys more details on this as the date gets closer. Come on Dallas, it doesn't get much better than that. Tell me you love me!

I need a 10.5-11!! will call later today

OK, I'm getting ready to call my rep and see what sizes are available. So far I have the following

dashoekid- 10
David - 10 or 10.5
MHT214 - 9.5
hole in earth - 11.5 or 11
trublu - 10.5 or 11

Anymore takers? Last chance. I hope they have all your sizes, if they do they should be here in week tops, maybe sooner. I'm gonna try and order a fewextra also.

Maaaaaaaaaaan The kicks better come today or on monday if not I'm starting a riot.

Sig will be worked on tommorow so don't worry hold your horses people.

Can't wait for Adikt in April.

Nuc - PMed

If you are interested on whats going down tonight that i will be at Wish - 80s party - DJ battle going on. PM me if you want to get on the list or whatever.

Tomorrow we are going to do it BIG at Mantus I do believe, friends birthday, bottle poppin.

If at anytime you want to do it big let me know i can hook it up with great prices. Just bring the girls. :tongue:

Those Dontrelles still up for grabs?

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Maaaaaaaaaaan The kicks better come today or on monday if not I'm starting a riot.

Nuc - PMed

If you are interested on whats going down tonight that i will be at Wish - [color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]80s party[/color] - DJ battle going on. PM me if you want to get on the list or whatever.

Tomorrow we are going to do it BIG at Mantus I do believe, friends birthday, bottle poppin.

If at anytime you want to do it big let me know i can hook it up with great prices. Just bring the girls. :tongue:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Not that I'm excited about an 80s party....but do you know of maybe or could you put in word to have a 90s party some time soon!!!!????

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Nuc - PMed

If you are interested on whats going down tonight that i will be at Wish - 80s party - DJ battle going on. PM me if you want to get on the list or whatever.

yes, Ill make you a good offer PM me.

Adikt i need an 11 i havent been in thread but i DEFF need a sz 11 or i could do a 11.5 i hope its not to late.

i needa post those pictures of extra kicks. ima hook local NTers up.

Back
Top Bottom