Dallas Peeps Back At It

Yea my brackets been a wash since the 1st round. Got a feelin UCONN is losing to mizz on Saturday. did duke even show up tonight?!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by K20Lee

NUC- i got two listing on here, one in 9.5-10 and one in 10.5-11. i've only got a few pairs in each, don't wanna put all my eggs in one basket!
wink.gif

man mizz is stompin memphis right now! my tarheels are gonna demolish the zags tomorrow night! i LOVE this time of year, it's like a constant shoot up of a drug getting to watch endless basketball.
happy.gif
Gotcha. Links below for anyone else that's interested.

http://niketalk.com/topic/162771

http://niketalk.com/topic/161475

I need a squad....

I just moved out to Texas but I am looking for someone that can win this thing...I played AAU in Carolina with CP3 and Anthony Morrow he went to my rivals HS(CCS) and we played them twice a year...

I am looking for a serious squad someone that can run up and down and play at an extremely high level

And YES K20Lee the Heels will dominate this %%*$ National Championship 2009 INC

RiverBear bro have some faith I know the Mavs aren't the answer and I know if we face the Lakers we are looking at being swept out of the first round, butdon't knock us that bad man...being pesimistic is no ones friend

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

The mavs might not even make the playoffs. so why would you want to go see them just to get sweeped ?

Cowboys are winning the chip next year.

Mavs will make the playoffs...and we'll be dandy if we get the 7th seed and play SA.
As for the Cowboys........might miss the playoffs again. IMO should have gotten rid of Wade instead of getting rid of the "bad apples". We need adisciplinarian like Mike Shanahan, or Bill Cowher maybe? (ahem)

Living in Dallas and doubting the Mavs and the Boys?.... Sadness....

The Cowboys are going to surprise the negative ppl in here. And the Mavs might not win it this year, but have faith. What if kobe and lebron get injured? Whatif Tim duncan and Tony P. get in a big fight and get suspended a few games. Come one have faith for both Teams here.

and bring some 6'4 guys to the court? I might have to add 1 or 2 more to my squad! Now that there's $$$ for the winner. WooT WooT!

C'mon thump! That's reaching a bit don't you think? If all that happened then maybe there's hope for this: dwight howard waking up and havingshawn bradley hops, celtics depending on marbury carrying the team, and the blazers have oden play for more than a week without getting hobbled.

Btw, what/where is the hoop taking place? I may be white and only 5'10" but I can hoop. Not saying I'm the best but I can run the floor and holdmy own.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

^^I'll second both motions...the Mave nor the Cowboys will do anything. The only thing the Mave can hope to do is stay above that 8 seed...only to circumvent Kobe and company. I think with the Mavs, it's a matter of when...not if.
QFT!

Alright....... Anyone other than me think 'cuse is gonna beat OU tonight? I don't think OU has the frontcourt to keep up with them. Griffin needs amonster double-double I'm talking 30+/15+ to give them a shot. And of course my Carolina boys are gonna take down gonzaga!

The Cuse will handle OU tonight and here is why:

1. Guard Play

Willie Warren, Austin Johnson, an Tony Crocker vs. Devendorf, Jonnie Flynn, and Rautins

The edge here obviously goes to Syracuse b/c they have better shooters which leads me to my next point

2. The 2-3 and 2-3 matchup zone that Syracuse plays

Everyone says that Syracuse's guards can only shoot and not defend. Well the truth is in a 2-3 zone you get alot of help side defense which makes it hardto penetrate and instead forces long shots requiring teams to have extremely high FG% to win.
It forces you to find open spaces which early in a game when the zone is active may be hard.

3. Blake Griffin is the best player in the country hands down, the most athletic, and has the ugliest free throws.

However when he faces off against Syracuse tonight he will meet this 2-3 zone which has Onuaku, Jackson, and Onatet coming off the bench to bang on him andwear him down all night. They obviously won't shut him down b/c that isn't going to happen he is too good, but they will wear him down and I predicthe only has 18-20 points as opposed to the 29 he had in the opening round and 33 he had in round 2.

Prediction Final Score

Syracuse 79 Oklahoma 67

i'm still shocked Mizz dropped 102 on Memphis last night!
eek.gif
as much as i hate to admit this, UCONN is looking tough right now. but they won't makethe title game, i think L'ville will.

laugh.gif
this dude just dropped a whole story on how he thinks Cuse will win,if Blake kills em on the back door oop's/ Warren hits open jumpers they're good money....I picked OU, Uconn, Pitt, and Lousiville in the final fourfrom the beginning and I'm killing everyone in my pools because I picked Mizzou over Memphis and Nova over Duke
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DallasSneakerHead you will be praising my capping skills come 9 pm tonight when Syracuse is in the elite eight...

for those of you who aren't familiar.......... you will be introduced to the best ball handling and most underrated PG in the country in Jonny Flynn. nowGriffin will get his points/boards for the most part but Warren won't get easy looks from SU's defense. i don't think it's gonna be a highscoring game, i'm thinking SU wins 69-65.

now what about the other games tonight?
1 L'ville/12 Zona: i think L'ville wins and dominates from the tip. it would be interesting to see Zona keep their fortune going.
3 Kansas/2 Mich St: i actually got Kansas here and like Collins determination for Kansas. i don't know a lot about Mich St this year, but know how theyaren't consistant in tourney time.
1 UNC/4 Gonzaga: i'm extremely biased here and gotta go with UNC! that's my team and i can't imagine Lawson is gonna let them lose even if heisn't 100% come gametime.

Mavs tend to come through when you least expect it. And everyone thats being negative about the Cowboys will be riding the D come the ending of this year. ItsRomo's team now. His arm might be a bit whack but its his team not TOs now.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i needed a good laugh, thanks!
wink.gif
i only hope they have a "D" to ride at all this year. with williams out and the new strategy, we'll see if theyflourish or fail.

Another reason I think Syracuse wins is the reverse line movement

The line opened at OU -1 meaning OU to win by more than 1

the line now is Cuse -1 meaning Cuse to win by more than 1

Obviously the public is heavy on OU and more often than not is when the biggest let downs happen.

The books do not want that much money on one side of things and therefore the line has shifted making it look as though Cuse wins tonight...

K20 - we'll just have to see. And i know that kobe getting hurt is a big stretch but i could only hope that we get to see lebron vs kobe.

We shall rest our next championship hopes on the Stars.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Mavs tend to come through when you least expect it. And everyone thats being negative about the Cowboys will be riding the D come the ending of this year. Its Romo's team now. His arm might be a bit whack but its his team not TOs now.
Stop givin Romo excuses. He's done nothing but drop the ball in the spotlight, I still can't believe we let TO go over some BS. We'llsee what Romo does w/ no more excuses to fall back on.

I know ya'll see it's halftime and all my picks are dominating the competition like usual.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom