Dallas Peeps Back At It

iron4jones - nice talarias.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Zona just got embarrassed! really sucks for SU with Flynn getting hurt. they're playing like that already gave up.

OU smashed Cuse
laugh.gif
even w/ Flynn they had no answer for B. Griffin justlike I said all along. Either way I need Michigan St. to beat Kansas to jump to first place in my polls.

OU did just flat outplay SU, i'm disappointed at their performance. whoever plays OU in the elite 8 is gonna have a tough time, they're a good team.

Originally Posted by bc60997

I need a squad....

I just moved out to Texas but I am looking for someone that can win this thing...I played AAU in Carolina with CP3 and Anthony Morrow he went to my rivals HS (CCS) and we played them twice a year...

I am looking for a serious squad someone that can run up and down and play at an extremely high level

And YES K20Lee the Heels will dominate this %%*$ National Championship 2009 INC

RiverBear bro have some faith I know the Mavs aren't the answer and I know if we face the Lakers we are looking at being swept out of the first round, but don't knock us that bad man...being pesimistic is no ones friend
wanna be on my team...i still haven found a squad either.

Ill squad up as well da shoe kid if i can play.

The mavs had there shot to bring the title home in 06 and they will never recover from that. I think that team was better than the early 2000s
Kings though.

Zach called it that the Cues would get blown away. I think its gonna be Uconn,or UNC to win it all .

The Cuse shot themselves in the foot

0 for 10 three point shooting in the first half (This changed the game-and they had alot of open looks)

They scored the same amount of points in the second

0 for 10 three point shooting in the first half (This changed the game-and they had alot of open looks)

I mean they weren't all that to begin with. People (like you) just hype up teams when they do something historic which is cool but that 6 OTwin isn't going to help them beat all the other teams in the ncaa tourney.

I'll be at adikt today
Mavs already traded away their future.
Btw i have pitt winnin the chip this year. UNC needs Lawson at 100% imo

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

I mean they weren't all that to begin with. People (like you) just hype up teams when they do something historic which is cool but that 6 OT win isn't going to help them beat all the other teams in the ncaa tourney.

Pretty impressive statement there PEOPLE LIKE YOU

You want to talk sports or call games ATS I would dance circles around you

That game was won b/c Syracuse couldn't hit the backside of a barn in the first half not b/c OU blew them out with more talent

Those two teams play 10 times I guarantee it is fifty fifty that is why the lines were even both ways

And you are right I don't think Syracuse is all that but everyone and their brother was on Oklahoma so I figure why not fade them...

I mean they weren't all that to begin with. People (like you) just hype up teams when they do something historic which is cool but that 6 OT win isn't going to help them beat all the other teams in the ncaa tourney.

That game was won b/c Syracuse couldn't hit the backside of a barn in the first half not b/c OU blew them out with more talent

Those two teams play 10 times I guarantee it is fifty fifty that is why the lines were even both ways

And you are right I don't think Syracuse is all that but everyone and their brother was on Oklahoma so I figure why not fade them...
Us dallas men have to much of an ego...

Lawson wasn't 100% last night and he still had 19pts. coach williams said earlier that day that lawson was at 60%. i just hope that he doesn't try tooverplay against OU, i think he's smarter than that though.

oh and DSH, wanna talk about hyping up teams? how's that OU bandwagon feel? looks like you got your way with Mich St last night. that was a good game, butKansas threw it away BIGTIME! you can really tell the difference between this year's team and last year's title team........ Mario Chalmers.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

my house watching the elite 8. that's about it, spend as less money as possible.
I feel you on that homie! Got a parking ticket last night at the Corner bar off McKinney. Damn city of dallas...All I did was park in front of afire hydrant.
tongue.gif

Got my Slab today 93 Deville super clean body just needs a headliner so im going to be selling some stuff i dont need so i can have my blades
and everything else on it soon. Suck i cant drive it yet because im still waiting on the Tags and Title since it was from Oklahoma.

But yeah Historic teams dont mean a thing unless they hoist the trophy. I still dont understand why the got ride of Harris when that dallas
squad could beat all the power houses in the west. This team has no true clutch or crunch time player with heart the closest thing is Dirk , and
then stack house. Terry , and J Ho have been known to fade away in big games such as the Chip against Miami. i still feel bad because dirk left
his heart and soul out there for the city and the team.

This is romos make or break year. i think if he gets his head in the game and relises that the cowboys can win the super bowl then he will do it
but if he acts like nothing is wrong with losing he will never be more than just a nice QB.

and wow 10 deep actually has some nice new tees. hmmm.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

I feel you on that homie! Got a parking ticket last night at the Corner bar off McKinney. Damn city of dallas...All I did was park in front of a fire hydrant.
tongue.gif
that sucks, that part of town is full of $%%@$*%+! they trick you with the parking, then they got snoops sitting in spots calling on you when youleave your car. at least you didn't get towed like i did in that area last month. had to drop 150 to get my car back.

Went out with Darren from Adikt for his B-day. Got drunk and had a really good time.

Im real drunk right now. Hahaha.

roll.gif
are you serious??? You have to nvr watch tv to say everyonewas on OU's bandwagon, i picked them to go to the final four since day 1 and took a lot of heat for picking them. All the espn analyst said Clemson wouldupset them 2nd round or they'd 4 sure lose against Cuse. Don't try to back out and act like you weren't on Cuse d typing paragraphs as to why theywould win, whether it would be fifty fifty in 10 games is your opinion...fact is they got bodied center stage and couldn't stop Crocker or Griffin.It's really not a big deal to me as it's just a game, but I like calling people out that talk like they know everything about sports when really theydon't.

Conn's has the Samsung touch of color 52" a650 for 1899

toshiba 40" for 699, 1080p

toshiba 37" for 599

toshiba 32" for 499

toshiba 26" for 349

LG 50" plasma for 799, 720P

Get at me if you need one!

Back
Top Bottom