Dallas Peeps Back At It

MHT - If that was true I think all hell would break loose and revenge would be if not sweeter then it would be just plain havoc.

adikt isnt a teir Zero account. they barely get teir 1 joints.

big mikes and the DK spots are probably the only option for dtowners.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

adikt isnt a teir Zero account. they barely get teir 1 joints.

big mikes and the DK spots are probably the only option for dtowners.
Nothing against Big Mike's and DK, but they are not Tier 0. Adikt got screwed by Nike because corporate up in Oregon thinks that the AirYeezy's needs to by distributed by "Ultra Urban" retailers. Adikt hasn't turned down any Quickstrikes that were offered in the last 3 yearsand this is the appreciation they show. Screwing us on the biggest release. Sorry if I sound a little bitter but I am.

The funny thing is that Nike just signed up an account with my company yesterday. I was excited bc now they are corporate clients. I was going to see if I canget in good with the ppl upstairs and this happens. Off to DK2000 to see if they drop there.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

i will give you the 9.5 for the size 10????...we can just meet up that very day at big mikes and trade.

I think you fail at reading comprehension.

I wanted both 10's one for myself and one for my brother.

I will however buy the 9.5 from you if you don't want it.

salty.

true, there arent any tier Zero joints in dfw (that im aware of, at least).... i didnt say there were.

"ultra urban" eh? i dunno ... id say you guys got left out because.... youre still relatively new, my dude. dk and big mikes have been around since iwas in high school (10yrs plus, dk at least). and they have multiple locations.

when it gets right down to it.... if the swoosh is gonna send 100 pairs to texas, the majority is gonna go to spots like dk, mikes, premium goods, etc... spotsthat have long-standing accounts and purchase more annually.

yall keep doin what youre doin... and youll be on that short list before too long.

well nevermind , i just want a 10 for me. i new theres a few people out there with mutiple pairs that are willing to trade me for a size 10.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

any body in here copping from dk??

I will be.

There are only 3 size 10's in all of Dallas and I am the proud owner of 2 of the 3 your boy has the other so I don't know how that trade will work...

Well atleast I hope I have 2 10's

i called dk and they said to call back. they told me that they already reserved yesterday. damn i need a size 10!!!!!!

Big mikes is way to far. I wish yall good luck with the yezzys. I wouldn't go cause I would be so disgusted by all the hypebeast. I think my next line upwill be for the raging bull pack.

I'm down for the raging bull pack. that will be my first Jays of the year!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

K20 - thats great to hear but sad. You should never regret it. You just made a bunch of ppl happy selling those. PMed you

I finally heard that 2008 Kixpo Mixtape. I digg it. Fresh cd, hope theres one like it this year if not better. Although wasn't there a normal non mixtape for 07 and 08? I want the very first one ever made. If possible.

Nuc - Due to a bunch of meetings last week i was not able to email you, but I will today if not tomorrow. Please PM me with it seeing as I got a new cell phone and lost it.

Yeezys won't be that much. Too much hype will get them that price. They will be legit priced. Kanye wouldn't do that to his ppl. If so I'm breaking and bootlegging his cds as a payback!
This 2K9 mixtape is being worked on as we speak. Glad you like the 08 version; check for xxDEADSTOCKxx and myself on the anthem. Holler @xxDEADSTOCKxx for a copy of the 07 version.

Check your PM.

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

K20 - thats great to hear but sad. You should never regret it. You just made a bunch of ppl happy selling those. PMed you

I finally heard that 2008 Kixpo Mixtape. I digg it. Fresh cd, hope theres one like it this year if not better. Although wasn't there a normal non mixtape for 07 and 08? I want the very first one ever made. If possible.

Nuc - Due to a bunch of meetings last week i was not able to email you, but I will today if not tomorrow. Please PM me with it seeing as I got a new cell phone and lost it.

Yeezys won't be that much. Too much hype will get them that price. They will be legit priced. Kanye wouldn't do that to his ppl. If so I'm breaking and bootlegging his cds as a payback!
This 2K9 mixtape is being worked on as we speak. Glad you like the 08 version; check for xxDEADSTOCKxx and myself on the anthem. Holler @ xxDEADSTOCKxx for a copy of the 07 version.

Check your PM.

what? no mention of T21D. i'm hurt J.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

This 2K9 mixtape is being worked on as we speak. Glad you like the 08 version; check for xxDEADSTOCKxx and myself on the anthem. Holler @ xxDEADSTOCKxx for a copy of the 07 version.

Check your PM.

what? no mention of T21D. i'm hurt J.

Plus T21D on the cuts.
roll.gif

Featured artist. I still owe you guys drinks when y'all get here in 3 weeks. Nothing but the house brands and cheap sheeet for the Big D cats
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Featured artist. I still owe you guys drinks when y'all get here in 3 weeks. Nothing but the house brands and cheap sheeet for the Big D cats
indifferent.gif
Sure, whatever the Spurs drink is good enough for us.

The Spurs don't really drink. To quote David Robinson "I don't drink champagne, I wear it".
tongue.gif

damn, you guys blew up 4pgs since i was in here last night!
eek.gif

i think it's kinda lame that all these spots are, guess i should say "were" taking phone orders/reservations for the yeezys. i just believe infirst come first serve that way everyone has the same shot. good luck to all you who want them. i just can't get into them, got some nice CW's though.

exactly i think dallas, is the only one doing phone orders or reservations. they needa quit that !*! and drop them on release date which is the 4th. they makelife so damn difficult.

Nuc - Well put. I'm already starting to see if it will be possible to hit up SA for the Summit. I hope I get to go. It will be my first. WooT WooT!

Yeezys are going to drop on th 4th? Well then atleast i won't be at work. Might pull a smokey the bear!

Back
Top Bottom