Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

She killed him because these cheap *** apartments make it sound like the person living above you is tossing bowling balls around.

These units are insulated between units. Not the floors between.

She had prior noise complaints.

If she was sexting and getting ready for a late night rendezvous , I can see how she would be frustrated. I can imagine her laying in the bed on plenty nights pointing her service pistol at the ceiling when he walked around.

This was a petty murder.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20190923-200944.png

How the the black people on the case, walked-into the courtroom today.
tenor (13).gif

We got this....she white devil.

Last edited:
This case is close my heart with him being from my island. Botham was a young Lucian dude that came to the States, trying to do the right thing and make his way through life. He is me a few years ago, and I had my run ins with police too. One almost resulting in me being shot for no reason.

I know people that know the family and they are all hurting, folk on my island are hot about this, black folk in Dallas too.

My grandmother to this day says she is still terrified for me, asking me to not go out at night, not open my door for anyone, just do anything she thinks will keep me safe.

I usually have softer heart but given the dynamics of policing in America, personal experiences, and connection to black people here in back in Lucia, this ************ gotta get convicted of at least manslaughter and get max time for that charge.

She can ask her pastor for forgiveness, the victim's family deserves justice. Miss me with that "mistake" talk.

If she lived directly below him then she went to his apartment to kill Botham
Dude probably singing gospel songs all the time and being loud and she was fed up
She figured she could get away with it so she went in for the kill

I was actually watching the trial livestream.... Raised more questions than answers.

Jean's floor has no roof on the parking deck nor the apartment exterior... So everything I've been found questionable now has the added fact that somehow this chick was so absent-minded she didn't realize she could see the whole *** sky in her peripherals? The breeze hitting differently due to full exposure to the outside air with no barrier separation?

She has to have had malicious intent man, it's too much

This case is close my heart with him being from my island. Botham was a young Lucian dude that came to the States, trying to do the right thing and make his way through life. He is me a few years ago, and I had my run ins with police too. One almost resulting in me being shot for no reason.

I know people that know the family and they are all hurting, folk on my island are hot about this, black folk in Dallas too.

My grandmother to this day says she is still terrified for me, asking me to not go out at night, not open my door for anyone, just do anything she thinks will keep me safe.

I usually have softer heart but given the dynamics of policing in America, personal experiences, and connection to black people here in back in Lucia, this **********er gotta get convicted of at least manslaughter and get max time for that charge.

She can ask her pastor for forgiveness, the victim's family deserves justice. Miss me with that "mistake" talk.

I just wish that the humanity of people of color wasn't thrown out the window in incidents like this. We are people too, not some bulletproof monsters that rage out all of the time.

He's laying right by his couch on the floor where he had been sitting
She broke into his apartment and shot him as soon as she opened the door

Michael Lee, another cop (this time black) on the stand blinking 500 times a minute.

Whats going on with these cops in Dallas?

Clearly the room was well lit .

Bruh was in his house, minding his own business, enjoying some herb.( Which you can buy in the stores here in Dallas now) and ice cream. Laptop up, tv on, just chilling. This was done in cold blood smh.

Yeah I can't listen to these lawyers jerk each other off for 8 hours. Frustrating.

They'll probably convict and give her light sentence. They know if they straight up let her off, Dallas will burn. They're gonna try to appease the public while not being too harsh.

Clearly the room was well lit .

Bruh was in his house, minding his own business, enjoying some herb.( Which you can buy in the stores here in Dallas now). Laptop up, tv on, just chilling. This was done in cold blood smh.

Wait, its legal in Dallas??

Back
Top Bottom