Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

Yeah, to someone who doesn't have common sense.

If she meant to kill him, she would have killed him and not called for help when he was still alive and try and keep him conscious for the paramedics.

And if you want to kill someone, wouldn't she have done it on duty?

She probably did go to the wrong apartment. That doesn't mean she shouldn't go to jail.
Interesting take.

So you have never seen/heard of someone PURPOSELY do something file and still call the authorities with the mindset of, "They wouldn't think I did it since I am the one calling?"

I don't think her actions after the fact have anything to do with her intent.

She was sleeping with her fellow police officer
He was her patrol partner
She hadn't been doing anything but sitting on her *** all day so she wasn't exhausted
Texting him about hooking up that night saying she was "super horny"
Talking to him on her way home
Passed 16 doors on her way to the wrong apartment
Shot Botham Jean and instead of attending to him she's texting her boyfriend while on the phone with 911

Trial starts tomorrow
This murderer been walking free for too long

Not getting my Hope's up but I hope Botham gets justicr.

I think she'll get charged with manslaughter and sentenced somewhere between 5 to 10 years. No way she gets off with nothing.

Agreed. You accidentally walk into someone's crib and you apologize and peace out - that's what 99.9% of people do. You do NOT gun 'em down. :smh::smh::smh:

Agreed. You accidentally walk into someone's crib and you apologize and peace out - that's what 99.9% of people do. You do NOT gun 'em down. :smh::smh::smh:
The thing is, she thought she was in her apartment and thought he was an intruder. Only way she'll get murder is if they find alcohol or drugs in her system.

At the end of the 911 call when the responding cops get there listen to what she says
She says "I thought THEY were in my apartment"
The whole time on the phone with 911 she never mentions any other person
But when her fellow gang members show up she switches up her story
And I'm convinced she's staging his apartment while she's on the phone with 911

When the DA shows those KKK pictures she done
Also her cases that got thrown out

Last edited:
Yeah, to someone who doesn't have common sense.

If she meant to kill him, she would have killed him and not called for help when he was still alive and try and keep him conscious for the paramedics.

And if you want to kill someone, wouldn't she have done it on duty?

She probably did go to the wrong apartment. That doesn't mean she shouldn't go to jail.
are u serious????
u sound like a gullible idiot

The thing is, she thought she was in her apartment and thought he was an intruder. Only way she'll get murder is if they find alcohol or drugs in her system.

This is foul sooperhooper sooperhooper - there is no excuse for gunning down anyone in this scenario. What would she have done if she didn't have a piece on her?

She deserves to be sent to jail for a long while and reflect on her actions. :smh::smh::smh:

Interesting take.

So you have never seen/heard of someone PURPOSELY do something file and still call the authorities with the mindset of, "They wouldn't think I did it since I am the one calling?"

I don't think her actions after the fact have anything to do with her intent.

Actions after the fact can show intent.

If you want to kill someone and get away with it as a cop there are a lot of easier ways to do it. Especially in a way not to make national news or put your job in jeopardy.

are u serious????
u sound like a gullible idiot

And you sound like you normally do, dumb *** hell.

If you want to kill someone and get away with it as a cop there are a lot of easier ways to do it. Especially in a way not to make national news or put your job in jeopardy.

no ur dumb as hell
how many times have parents killed there own kids
or vice versa and called the cops to help look for them

There are other ways to do it but that doesn't erase the fact that this IS one OF those ways as well.

Why are we expecting someone to do the most logical thing in a high stress situation?

I don't even understand how **** like this isn't open and shut.

How the **** do you enter the wrong apartment and not realize it's yours? The furniture isn't remotely the same, the exterior isn't the same, the smell isn't the same, etc. So many things that would snap your brain out of automatic and somehow she just so happened to ignore all of them?

And then being alert enough to shoot dude in his own apartment but simultaneously not alert enough to realize it wasn't even hers? The suspension of believe you would need to field any of her excuses is astronomical.

This chick is a psychopath and she murdered him in cold blood. I hope she never sees the light of day, this world would be a better place without her in it.

She's doing time. No way around it. She knows she ****** up. Honest mistake or not, you've got to do time for this.

no ur dumb as hell
how many times have parents killed there own kids
or vice versa and called the cops to help look for them

I understand I'm trying to rationalize with someone who has the mind of a child and might be crazy, but

They are not cops idiot.

If you want to commit a murder, why would you do it where you live?

Why wouldn't you do it while on the job?

Regardless of trying to get away with it as a cop, it still would ruin her reputation and job.

She could shoot someone out in the field and invent a story. Cops have every opportunity.

Some people just make mistakes. Some people might be intoxicated. Some people are just dumb as hell. You know plenty about that one.

And no, that doesn't mean I'm saying she isn't responsible or shouldn't go to jail. I just don't think she's this cold blooded psychopathic killer some of you are trying to portraying her to be.

The difference in me and you is I'm actually intelligent and have the ability to think with a rationale mind.

Back
Top Bottom