Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

The TX Ranger was involved in a fatal car accident a few years ago where he was going 84 in a 45 and went unpunished. Her partner Rivera was also involved in a fatal shooting of an unarmed man back in 2007. All these folks have blood on their hands :smh:
The fact these people are still working in law enforcement is unsettling.

You know how pedophiles usually have jobs that can mask their behavior ( church, school etc)
A lot of lunatics are attracted to the police force or military to hide their psychopathic desires to murder without repercussions.

Bruh. This chick is 31?

18839722-7494429-image-m-30_1569266218225.jpg

Evil ages bad.

She's testifying this morning...already playing the symphony card heavy. So predictable but it's gonna work for sure |l

Smh I just saw the video...from wr wr post.
Why hand her a tissue. She deserves no emphatic gesture like that at all!!!

Crocodile tears... guilty!!!

I listening to the trail and I'm wondering why in flying **** has this trail gone to trail. She is guilty AF :stoneface:

Prosecutor was more than effective today. I honestly saw more than I needed to. They should at worst get a conviction on manslaughter.

How do you go to an 8 hour deescaltion training months before and not remember anything? What's the point of all the training these officers get if you don't use it?

i remember that zimmerman thread
and all the lames in there
i aint forgot
a couple buttered biscuit eating boys and sws was all through that thread
i still have that list of yall

No earthly idea what you’re talking about.

How do you go to an 8 hour deescaltion training months before and not remember anything? What's the point of all the training these officers get if you don't use it?
Paperwork requirements for oversight organizations.

Her testimony makes her look like an incompetent fool that wanted to get home quick to get her smash session on.

Back
Top Bottom