Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

F this bish

OMG! She is so fake wit those lame *** prepared statements.
"...its not about hate, its about being scared"
Cod damn!
I'm so emotional and torn to pieces but yet I can still attempt to sway the
jury so they can see my "perspective"
F all the way OH.

Tried her best to make herself look like the victim, and I’m sure it worked in a lot of people’s eyes. Hope she gets the full sentence

source.gif

Man I’ve been on a jury where a cop killed someone. This is basically how that cop was acting to. Do not believe it. Give her the max.

This defense is trash

Dude is really talking about this being 'the perfect storm' yet my guy....

She didn't notice the skyline at the top of the parking garage even though her floor of the parking garage has a roof, she doesn't notice the difference in vehicles she use to seeing when she parks on the correct floor, she doesn't notice the skyline as she's getting ready to break into Bo's home and murder dude, she doesn't notice the bright red carpet she does not have and has never had, she doesn't notice that the furniture is completely different and arranged in a completely different format than her apartment, yet she's alert enough to ask for his hands and draw her gun and in the moment feel justified in pulling the trigger...

Gotta be the dumbest **** ive ever heard, this woman is a murderer. If she gets off they need to wreck **** in Dallas.

Them married man d pics must've had that woman flustered enough to walk into the wrong apartment and shoot somebody.

Power of the D on a pure white woman is deadly

Prosecutor ate up that stand your ground nonsense
She went in after knowing it wasnt her apartment and killed him

if this woman gets off.

she better not get off.

She's getting off.

She might get hit with the manslaughter charge and have to do 2-5 years but then they'll just give her probation.

She's not getting off because the judge didnt allow the defense team to criminalize Botham
Remember how they made Trayvon out to be a menace to society?
The judge over that case allowed the defense attorneys to criminalize Trayvon and they went in like piranhas

She's definitely not getting off. Murder is out the question though.

She'll spend about 2 or 3 years at most.

Back
Top Bottom