Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

Lead prosecutor Jason Hermus professional bio:

Jason grew up abroad and moved to Texas in 1989. He became a citizen of the United States of America in 1994 – one of his proudest accomplishments. He attended the University of North Texas for his undergraduate degree in Applied Arts and Sciences, with an emphasis in Political Science. He later attended Southern Methodist University for his Juris Doctor degree, graduating cum laude. He joined the Dallas County Criminal District Attorney’s Office in 2002, and has served as a Court Chief Prosecutor in numerous County and District Courts, in the Crimes Against Children Division, as the Deputy and Division Chief of the Misdemeanor Trial Division, and as the Chief Prosecutor in the Public Integrity Division. He has additionally served in the Office’s Cold Case Homicide Unit, and in the Civil Rights Unit, and as the Homicide Intake Chief Prosecutor. In 2011, Jason was awarded the coveted “Above and Beyond” award, and in 2018 he was awarded the District Attorney's Award, recognizing his service to the Office and the community.

I just barely found out that the building this happened in is blocks away from where I moved to here in Dallas.

Hopefully they throw the book at her. But it’s surprising, or not surprising that public opinion out here is more divided than I would expect on this case.

At the same time, people be sucking the cops hard on that “we back the blue” stuff out here. It’s to the point where it’s annoying. You see that crap on cars and even in some businesses. But even those clowns shouldn’t be defending that broad.

I just barely found out that the building this happened in is blocks away from where I moved to here in Dallas.

Hopefully they throw the book at her. But it’s surprising, or not surprising that public opinion out here is more divided than I would expect on this case.

At the same time, people be sucking the cops hard on that “we back the blue” stuff out here. It’s to the point where it’s annoying. You see that crap on cars and even in some businesses. But even those clowns shouldn’t be defending that broad.

I see those stickers all over Dallas. They’re just supporting an incredibly corrupt gang.

Update- the Ranger (David Armstrong) just said that he believes Guyger should not be charged with a crime, that her behavior was not reckless and that she was simply confused about being in the wrong unit. Pathetic. Cops covering up for cops.

I see those stickers all over Dallas. They’re just supporting an incredibly corrupt gang.

Update- the Ranger (David Armstrong) just said that he believes Guyger should not be charged with a crime, that her behavior was not reckless and that she was simply confused about being in the wrong unit. Pathetic. Cops covering up for cops.

I’d love to tell him that I believe Micah Johnson shouldn’t have been charged if he was still alive because he feared for his life and was simply confused about being in the wrong place and the hot summer weather was a contributing factor.

The judge just threw out Armstrong’s opinion on the shooting and whether or not Guyger was confused, should be charged etc.

Ranger's IQ should be tested, when all is said and done. If she didn't have her piece on her, would it have been OK for her to grab a knife from Jean's kitchen or choke him to death?

This ain't a case of a stranger walking into your crib, it's the other way around. :smh::smh::smh:

Her defense teams attack is simply to create confusion in the mind of the jury
Every question they ask is along the lines of "If you were coming home and an intruder was in your house wouldn't you kill him"
That thought process works in Texas because its a defend yourself at all cost state
But the judge is doing a good job of denying that crap when her defense team starts twisting words and making false statements

Her defense teams attack is simply to create confusion in the mind of the jury
Every question they ask is along the lines of "If you were coming home and an intruder was in your house wouldn't you kill him"
That thought process works in Texas because its a defend yourself at all cost state
But the judge is doing a good job of denying that crap when her defense team starts twisting words and making false statements

I hear you fam; still it's mind boggling that there's even a trial. Her lack of accountability is what's grinding my gears.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom