Damn Cleveland... Vol. What are we doing?

There is something way too weird/strange about this.

Starting to get that funny feeling.

I agree with Sir San Diego Sir San Diego too

Last edited:
Born and raised in that area, and man, even I know a grip full of hood people/places that you could hide in.
Aint nothing that strange about it.

Black Twitter will find this guy before the police. i know dude gotta stop somewhere to get food water and gas. 

Also doesn't surprise me dude hasn't been caught yet. A guy down by Pensacola killed 4 ppl and was on the run for like almost week.

Last edited:
Ive been holding out on watching the vid for a few days because **** like this really gets my blood boiling. Finally saw it today and i couldnt finish watching, i feel for the victims family.

Dude deserves to be paralyzed and left on the floor for the rest of his life. **** this guy

Last edited:
Seriously.

What makes yall want to watch?

This can't be your first "curious" video or exposure.

mean.gif

Last edited:
Let's not introduce the weirdo videos in here, please. My question about military service was legit. He looks like that type of dude.

I was in the military and he fits the cornball believe everything they tell you mold that I saw a lot of. Talks like one too. Maybe it's just me, but a lot of white police officers look identical to me as well. So much so that even in plain clothes or "civis" I can spot them. I don't have a good answer for you other than gut feeling or intuition.

Last edited:
I'm still a bit confused though, what does this have to do with him shooting the old man though?

Even if he was in the military, you're saying the media is not covering it because he is former military? And that his behavior is partly due to his time in the military?

I'm still a bit confused though, what does this have to do with him shooting the old man though?

Even if he was in the military, you're saying the media is not covering it because he is former military? And that his behavior is partly due to his time in the military?

I'm saying this story and the slowness to respond seems weird. I can't say why or pretend to have a reason or theory as to why, I'm just looking at it and scratching my head. The way he was so calm about killing seems like something someone with training would do. I'm not saying the reaction of the media is related to anything military. How would I know that?

In fact I haven't assumed anything. I'm asking questions. Just trying to establish more motive than "my girl dumped me, I have gambling debts, lemme kill a random old man."

Last edited:

I'm saying this story and the slowness to respond seems weird. I can't say why or pretend to have a reason or theory as to why, I'm just looking at it and scratching my head. The way he was so calm about killing seems like something someone with training would do. I'm not saying the reaction of the media is related to anything military. How would I know that?

In fact I haven't assumed anything. I'm asking questions. Just trying to establish more motive than "my girl dumped me, I have gambling debts, lemme kill a random old man."

Ok famb, fair enough

People from the military are crazy I said it...not all of them but some come back with problems, I know a few around the 25-35 age range, some are deep alcoholics, some are add types always boppin around like if they on coke but they not, no normal ones that I know, only 1 I could say has succeeded after with a nice house and job and family but still doesn't seem all there, 1 thing they all have in common they all say they will never go back

None of it is motive to kill this old man but it's like everyone is questioning everyone else's opinion, some gentle old man got killed on Facebook live by some...whatever y'all wanna call him y'all getting touchy on the terrosist word ok he terrorizing Cleveland or at least was being a threat...like who cares what he's called at this point find him and lock him up throw away the key or kill him he killed some innocent man who didn't deserve to die

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom