Damn they got Yung Joc...smh

This isn't Atlanta, this is a sellout doing what his master tells him to do to stay on the payroll. This guy is washed and has no real influence. This is his last push for fame before the beast discards him for good.

Welcome to the entertainment industry. It's a business. I'm sure he's old enough to make his own decisions. Maybe he regrets buying things like this ..

6a010536846743970c011570e4a178970b.jpg

We need some Atlanta brehs to get they *** in here and explain what the **** is going on

this aint about no "agenda" when there's only one region that this is going on in

This ain't no agenda ****. The area is know for being somewhere where a lot of gay people flock to. Maybe he decided to little by little live his truth. Plus it's accepted in ATL so he's just following the area's fashion trends :lol:

If Joc comes out and announced he is indeed gay, would you guys be more accepting of it, rather than him doing "flamboyant" acts as a straight male for attention ?

Just trying to see something.

Edit: Never mind

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with "Atlanta" .. dudes from every major city do ish like this n other stuff thats happening

Joc prob tellin the truth looking for exposure somehow. Sad but it is what it is in this day and age of e-fame

This has nothing to do with "Atlanta" .. dudes from every major city do ish like this n other stuff thats happening
Meh

I've lived in LA, fam from D.C., visited NYC numberous times along with Miami. And live in raleigh.

None of those cities are on the level of fragrantness and zest as Atlanta. Like I said earlier I didn't want to turn this into a Atlanta weird thread.

but gotdamn...and I'm a fan of the city Atlanta. Have a blast every time I go. Place is amazing for a single man, well from the outside looking in.

I'm actually happy this is just more sus jokey clown **** from Joc.

I read the thread title and thought he was killed by police or shot.

Last edited:
Meh

I've lived in LA, fam from D.C., visited NYC numberous times along with Miami. And live in raleigh.

None of those cities are on the level of fragrantness and zest as Atlanta. Like I said earlier I didn't want to turn this into a Atlanta weird thread.

but gotdamn...and I'm a fan of the city Atlanta. Have a blast every time I go. Place is amazing for a single man, well from the outside looking in.

DC pretty flagrant though :lol:

Meh

Im from there .. every city has these kinds of things Atl just gets the rap just like San Fran for the gay community

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom