Damn they got Yung Joc...smh

Thats all I'm sayin :lol:

People feel like they'd be judged less wearing a dress and looking a damn fool then falling out the lights and flipping some property making a solid 6 figures annually for the rest of your life.

Just think about how absurd that is :lol:
For some its easier :lol:

Thats all I'm sayin :lol:

People feel like they'd be judged less wearing a dress and looking a damn fool then falling out the lights and flipping some property making a solid 6 figures annually for the rest of your life.

Just think about how absurd that is :lol:

Pretty much. Rappers get clowned for falling out the limelight, but some actually take advantage of what their previous success and do something
https://www.vibe.com/2017/08/mike-jones-literally-builds-dreams-with-new-construction-project/

Meanwhile, Yung Joc is parading around in a dress and J-Kwon's net worth is his dingy white tee and So So Def chain

Pretty much. Rappers get clowned for falling out the limelight, but some actually take advantage of what their previous success and do something
https://www.vibe.com/2017/08/mike-jones-literally-builds-dreams-with-new-construction-project/

Meanwhile, Yung Joc is parading around in a dress and J-Kwon's net worth is his dingy white tee and So So Def chain
Son got enough songs to just keep rocking a little tour circuit like Mike Jones and have some other investments popping. Some folks aren't smart and waste time continually chasing what they think is the easy route.

i mean its not that hard to flip show money into legitimate biz. Hes in atl dude could buy up some nice fixer uppers for less than 20k each and flip them for double or triple easily. With as much stuff that moves through atl legally he could get a few big rigs, lease on with a company and see his return on investment in less than 10 days. Dudes gotta start using their mind more and log off of social media for a while. Attention is a worse drug than heroin .

93? Damn _ by that time you got away with it.

Diddy was the one that convinced him to turn himself in.

holeup.png

Puff done dodged so much. East vs West. The club shooting. His main goon getting killed by BMF. Robbing artist.

Still out here slapping J Cole and Drake. Lol

It's funny how it's rarely the "real" ones.
mike jones was one of the realest imo. i even copped his debut album back in the day.

"back then **** didnt want me, now im hot **** all on me"...doesnt get realer than that

Naw aint nobody sleepin on ATL we know they got fools in the streets that will "blow your top off"
Literally and figuratively in the most violent and homosexual way.:rofl:

Diddy slapped Cole? Thought it was just Aubrey
Had to look it up myself. Aint know cuz I don't rock with MTV much anymore but apparently at some VMA after party a drunk Puff put hands on Cole and allegedly kicked him out of the party for sticking up for Kendrick Lamar when Puff came at gin over the whole King of NY line in that one rap way back.

Back
Top Bottom