Damn they got Yung Joc...smh

This fool said "im doing this for internet manipulation for exposure"

giphy.gif

We need some Atlanta brehs to get they *** in here and explain what the **** is going on

this aint about no "agenda" when there's only one region that this is going on in

Not sure what there is for us to explain, but I'll give it a shot.

The man said he did it for exposure. If that's true, it's just sad on his part. Is his behavior indicative of the majority of male behavior in Atlanta? Nah.

Does his action reflect the remaining male population in the city that wouldn't even consider doing something like this? No, probably not.

If the aspect you're looking for clarification on is about him potentially being gay, then there's not much to expound upon brehs. It's well known that the city has a sizeable openly homosexual population. Maybe he's part of it, maybe he isn't. I don't know. But I do know that it's foolish of you to think that this "is the only one region this is going on in". :lol:

Honestly couldn't care less if dude was a part of the lgbtq community or not. Same way I couldn't care less about any others, famous or not famous, that are open or closeted members themselves. Their personal lives have very little to do with me.

I know you see it.

This response was funny though. :lol:

Last edited:
internet getting worked. he's getting that publicity and trying to draw viewers to his shows and whatever he's promoting

would u feel confident
staying in a city for a week called gaytopia???

I've stayed in Midwest/Southern cities full of racist white Trump supporters. I'd be much more comfortable in "gaytopia" where most people are gay and mean no harm versus the white supremacist hicks that want to see me deported or dead

Back
Top Bottom